Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i can do twld predictions too - week 1

lifeban vs. Style

Reaver, Colonel, and Death Row combine for 14-30 as Vys logs on rly_dumb's name and goes Lethal Dose 40-6 all over again. Paky aka Geio aka Most Excited About TWL Season Ten is benched and rats vys out, leading to lifeban's disqualification and subsequent invitation to current top-ranked non-twl squad "The Siren."
    MVP: rly_dumb (40-6)

Tough vs. Warpath

To honor Warpath legend rly_dumb's acceptance to QuickSand Squadron, WP's starting line of Crunchy Nut, Spider Web, Iron Survivor, Tractable, and LiL_LaDy break out their rushing game, but it proves to be folly against a skilled, well organized straying team like Tough.
    MVP: claushouse (17-5)

dicE vs. Disoblige

Repeated bot failures and lack of staff supervision leave megaman89 fending for himself in a javelin in a sea of warbirds. With some slick ass bulleting and asianesque geometry skills, he amazingly pulls off a 24-10; unfortunately for his unsuspecting teammates, that included 15 tks. Disoblige becomes the first squad in twl history to win a game where everybody scored negative.
    MVP: megaman89 (24-10)

Thunder vs. SagE

In a stroke of genius, Sage realizes that their warbird line hasn't seen legitimate action since the 80's and replaces their entire lineup with the LJ line, who through another stroke of genius, swapped out ship1.bmp for ship3.bmp. Thunder players are left flabbergasted as Sage continues to rush them ass-first.
    MVP: Spikey (15-8)

Hydra vs. Fistula

After being shamelessly carried by pilot Untie's 15-8 against Warpath in Preseason, Hydra's non-Untie players decide to man up (except for Kim cuz that's a girl's name) and rekindle their Pirates skills... and manage to almost break even. Immediate breakout player of the year candidate Untie, now a hard-nosed veteran after previous stints with Squad!! and warming the Thunder bench in twd, carries his team to another impressive victory.
    MVP: Untie (18-9)

Build vs. Stray

In a startling turn of events, Stray decides to forfeit their week 1 matchup to Build squadron after an unprecedented move by Stray captain PUTAO in which he demoted every player except himself and then refused to add his team, leaving only an undecipherable message that read "Eu amo os peitos grandes e eu não posso iludir-se ohaheluelihaheo" Unbeknownst to the confused spectators, he was actually staring by the topless pic that Kitty had sent him the night before in exchange for a free win.
    MVP: Kitty (0-0)
    Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

da fuq

Comment

those r really good,good job
      1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Tragik is mad due to the fact his squadron don't feel well rounded enough about his skills to play him in any TWL match. Maybe next year buddy.

-cheers

Comment

wasted my time reading half of this crap
          SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
          SSCU Trench Wars Bot/Web Developer

Stayon> That type of thing, when you're married for 50 years but you know you fucked up when you dropped chilli sause on your elitist rich boss, while crossing the cafeteria's lunch zone, getting you fired, because you were distracted admiring the cleaning lady's ass that you beated off to, when your sluggish wife and two retarted kids were asleep.

Comment

Good show Morpheus.
            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

yes this is moreorless corerct
              Originally posted by Ward
              OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Probably the most accurate predictions I have read in a while. Good job!
                1:pascone> bike u gonna fold like a shirt in twl?

jack> (6")-o KIRBY punches you two sillys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgVYGbIUepQ

Comment

what a fagget
                  tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
                  capE> lucky he didnt say captain
                  capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
                  9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
                  1:Kentaro> suits you well
                  1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

Useless Crap in all fairness

Comment

Working...
                    X