Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kolar View Post
    By all means keep going.
    Fuck yea let's keep going. Keep up, little man. Let's play this back by your own words.

If I have a problem with one of your beliefs or a message you appear to be promoting then the argument is with you and only you.
    I don't care if you think something is holy, taboo or that I am a bad person and will goto hell for questioning it.
    - So from this point on I'm only replying because you DON'T care. Ok. And I said you're a bad person... where? Let's make up more shit:

Your problem is you don't want to engage people
    - you're right. this whole time I was obviously finger fucking your mother instead of replying to this thread with an ounce of intelligence. Fuck me.

No actually all I wanted was you to not use your religion as a shield or to treat people without faith as lesser or below you.
    - Yes this all started when I called non believers "fuckups" and "dumbasses" and "douches." You're right. I did treat people without faith like they're nothing. Oh nevermind. Didn't you start by saying that my opinions didn't matter? Fuck you.

here's hoping you're just a bitch Bio.
    And heres to hoping that you're just another pussy that has blessed the lives of soooooo many other people with your advanced reasoning. no seriously.
    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
    TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
      If I get this right.. is Bio actually claiming to be better then Kolar (and me) because he has been an atheist, but then became a Christian?
      Please read what I wrote before and not make up shit like Kolar because it's easy to prove your point, ok? Now for the rest of your stuff...
      TelCat> i dont

Comment

Gall, just leave him. He'll tire himself out soon enough.

Comment

Fuck you. You wanted to start something, now finish it, bitch. You have nothing. I like how you back off when I call you out. It's a serious turn on.
          TelCat> i dont

Comment

I was just wondering if he actually felt better then us because he has been an Atheist but is now Christian and therefore knows it way better then we could, if he doesn't no problem here
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I was just wondering if he actually felt better then us because he has been an Atheist but is now Christian and therefore knows it way better then we could, if he doesn't no problem here
              I feel the same. I have my good days, and my bad days. I have more insight than you do, -I THINK-. Since I can say I've been on both sides of the fence. Does this mean that I've talked down to you in any way initially? Did I come out with the "hey dumbass" or was I trying to relate to you in a way where we would both understand each other better?

Kolar sees it as a way of looking down on some one. I sure hope no one has tried to teach this kid anything he didn't agree with.
              TelCat> i dont

Comment

It just kinda came across that way in your posts. And I do not think its about knowing it better in this case. Like I said, its arguing about apples and pears. You believe what you believe, good for you. I have not been completely ignorant to Christianity in various forms, I have inquired at it throughout my life, but religion as a whole is nothing for me (Maybe those eastern thingies, like toaism donno too much about those, but those seem ok). If it works for you, more power to you. I don't see it as knowing more than me.
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

It just kinda came across that way in your posts. And I do not think its about knowing it better in this case. Like I said, its arguing about apples and pears. You believe what you believe, good for you. I have not been completely ignorant to Christianity in various forms, I have inquired at it throughout my life, but religion as a whole is nothing for me (Maybe those eastern thingies, like toaism donno too much about those, but those seem ok). If it works for you, more power to you. I don't see it as knowing more than me.
                  More experienced, perhaps? I think this is where the grey area comes in... you can't really "try" faith or "try" a relationship with God... I'm trying to speak from that experience.
                  TelCat> i dont

Comment

Which is what I mean, arguing that is pointless. For you believing in god works, you have a relationship with him as you say. For me religion doesn't work at all. I can argue with you why I don't like religion and you will argue back why you think it is better then being an atheist, in the end we get nowhere and the whole argument is nonsense.

Comment

Which is what I mean, arguing that is pointless. For you believing in god works, you have a relationship with him as you say. For me religion doesn't work at all. I can argue with you why I don't like religion and you will argue back why you think it is better then being an atheist, in the end we get nowhere and the whole argument is nonsense.
                      I'll drink to that.

I just wanted to fuck with Kolar... it kinda ceased to be an argument awhile ago when I realized he's just seeking the confrontation. Now that I've given it to him, he can go fuck himself in peace.
                      TelCat> i dont

Comment

I'm ready to play more whenever you're ready to come out from under your bed.
                        TelCat> i dont

Comment

I wasn't seeking anything much less a confrontation. I think you were quick to assume who and what I am, everything Gall said I think is right. I just don't want one side hiding behind their security blanket when shit starts flying.

This is what I am talking about:

"It's not my concern to convert you, and when you do attack the message, it's not me you're attacking, it's the word of God (that you may or may not agree with)."

If challenging your views and the "word of god" is going to be taboo then that's just using your beliefs as a shield on a FORUM against opposing ideas.

You still need to learn how to interact with people better.

Comment

I wasn't seeking anything much less a confrontation. I think you were quick to assume who and what I am, everything Gall said I think is right. I just don't want one side hiding behind their security blanket when shit starts flying. You still need to learn how to interact with people better.
                            You need to start reading my shit before you formulate an opinion. Post 61 is a good place to start. Oh geez... looks like you need to work on those interaction skills too, doesn't it? Hypocrite.

You're a hypocrite.

Feels good to finally say that to someone outside of religion. Feels damn good.
                            TelCat> i dont

Comment

jesus don't want me for a sunbeam.
                              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                                Is Existentialism justified?
                                It's the only thing that can be justified without a contradiction in logic.
                                (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Working...
                                X