Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Money View Post
    thats cuz he was owned lolz
    I just don't really care maybe? I literally had 2 minutes left till lecture and I felt obliged to respond after I refreshed to general. Yea it wasn't that creative but I thought of responding in the 'internets' fashion.

jeez you make it sound as if some sort of 'online' rep was at stake.
    Celibrate
    XXX is overrated.

Comment

well that was a long three months. they're back to work today. the strike was resolved with 90-ish% of the writers in favour of ending the strike. they seemed to have most of their demands met and they've got a pretty good deal on internet broadcasting of t.v. shows, one of their biggest complaints. i think they're getting something like $1200 per episode on the net.

as for shows getting back on air, we're not gonna see anything for a bit here. SNL will be back up by the end of the month, a couple of easy shows to shoot will be back by march-ish, but the majority of television won't return until april-early may. i'm wondering which shows'll be cut off and which won't be. the office is back on april 11th, i think. shit, it's still another two fucking months.
      Originally posted by turmio
      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
      Originally posted by grand
      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Good timing too. Knight Rider was looking good to me.

Comment

I hope this means that they will put a normal end to Scrubs, and no dvd shit.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-en...rite/800032698
            megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
            L K> taught u what?
            megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
            9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
            9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

Working...
            X