No announcement yet.

LOL FUCK HILARY *wink*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know about the whole thing with Sean Hannity but it is well known that someone is fucking with sites when it comes to Ron Paul. I'm not saying this because I dislike his political views, look it up on Digg. I wouldn't want any politician or party to be doing this and to tell you the truth I dislike almost all the candidates running right now on both sides.
    Last edited by Kolar; 11-14-2007, 05:55 PM.

Comment

May 2008 - America Dies.

Canada, USA & Mexico Unite in the secret assembly of the NAU;
      The North American Union.

The Amero is born.

Why isn't the mainstream media covering this?

Comment

:turned:
        Last edited by ignite ignite; 04-11-2008, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ignite ignite View Post
          LOL, what bullshit are you rambling on about
          He thinks the world ends next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar View Post
            He thinks the world ends next year.
            I didn't say that.
            America is not the 'world'. ASSHOLE!

It's when the 'illuminati' succeed in uniting the world under their control.

This world ends when Jesus returns at the end of 2012... which is to say that's when the 'illuminati's' cloud of deception is removed.
            And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. (Rev. 9:2-3)

Comment

Originally posted by HeavenSent View Post
              I didn't say that.
              You mentioned that you think the world ends sometime next year so I thought this had something to do with it. A lot of conspiracy nuts believe uniting the world into regions like the EU will make the creation of a world government easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar View Post
                You mentioned that you think the world ends sometime next year
                Can you show a quote from me saying this?
                Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
                (2Tm:3:7)

Comment

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showpos...5&postcount=92

Comment

Shit hitting the fan does not equate to the end of the world dumbass (with no soul).

It's the death of our Constitution.

Comment

Ok watch the mouth there Heaven, I actually don't really care when you think the world ends.

Comment

Eat my shit... it taste better than the shit you're shoveling.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavenSent View Post
                          I didn't say that.

It's when the 'illuminati' succeed in uniting the world under their control.

This world ends when Jesus returns at the end of 2012... which is to say that's when the 'illuminati's' cloud of deception is removed.
                          And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. (Rev. 9:2-3)

Originally posted by Tone View Post
                          Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies............................................ ..........................

filled with mistakes and changed words

renders the bible totally invalid.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...098752165#9m1s

I just destroyed you with t0nes biblical beliefs even though you're both pretty much on the same page with the Illuminati.

Comment

I'm not "shoveling" anything here. There really is no need to be a dick, we could spend days treating each other like shit on this thread but I really have no problem with you.

Comment

Heaven. Stop turning threads into this kind of shit. This is the worst trolling I've ever seen. Get banned. Actually, this must be some sort of bannable offense. You are legit spamming any sort of political/religious/serious thread with this shit that no one cares about, and end up detracting from the point of the thread.

Unless you're fakeposting, in which... stop please, I think people want to have a conversation, but bravo

Comment

Originally posted by ignite ignite View Post
                                [/SIZE]

I just destroyed you with t0nes biblical beliefs even though you're both pretty much on the same page with the Illuminati.
                                Time will tell won't it?
                                Just wait and see.
                                Get the chip and you're as good as dead at the push of a button.

Comment

Working...
                                X