Proof the Bible is Garbage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof the Bible is Garbage?

Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of Hand Copies of

LINK FIXED, CLICK THE LINK BELOW

filled with mistakes and changed words

renders the bible totally invalid.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...098752165#9m1s
    Last edited by Tone; 11-24-2007, 03:16 AM.

Proof the bible is garbage?
    A dude walks on water.
    wtf is that.
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

hand copies written by people who's lives depended on copying everything correctly. people who did nothing with their entire lives but make copies.
      SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
      SSCU Trench Wars Bot/Web Developer

Stayon> That type of thing, when you're married for 50 years but you know you fucked up when you dropped chilli sause on your elitist rich boss, while crossing the cafeteria's lunch zone, getting you fired, because you were distracted admiring the cleaning lady's ass that you beated off to, when your sluggish wife and two retarted kids were asleep.

Comment

Ignorance rears it's ugly head once again.
        There's a tool the scribes used called the Massorah. This ensured that each copy was identical. Hence the reason why the dead seas scrolls proved the preservation of the Word. :P

Tone.. the link is dead.

DUDE????? Dude... He's God.. he made the water, the trees, the earth, the universe, Your existence.

Edit:> As a student of theology, i have read & studied indepth many many ancient manuscripts aside from the Bible. Including the Gnostic Gospels, Psuedopigrapha, Apocrypha, and many solitary ancient documents related to religious history. I know the pattern of divine text in comparison to psuedo-religious mumbo-jumbo. I can tell by reading a story and how it's written where the influence came from. -_-
        Last edited by HeavenSent; 11-10-2007, 02:54 AM.

Comment

Tone. You're on the right track, but you're on the wrong train.
          Your wild ass posts are driving me insane.
          But if you step back and let me explain.
          I'll make sure your thread wasn't only in vain.

You see, the stories of the bible were all originally stories of the land.
          People would goto town to town telling these stories. And if this story was good enough, they could get a free night's stay at the inn or whatever. In this respect, his story better of been good, and to make it good, sometimes you gotta embellish things.

If you played a game of "telephone", you'd know that if you tell the phrase to one person, you don't know exactly what you'll get out of the end, with someone's little twist on what you said to them.

The Bible is like that. The writings could have been proof-read, but the original stuff was originally stories told by roaming people. So we don't know their 100% truthiness.
          DELETED

Comment

Incorrect... many of the new testament books were written by apostles who were actually there walking and talking with Jesus on a daily basis... its not like beowulf or some other oral tale... it was written down during their life time.

Stayon> That type of thing, when you're married for 50 years but you know you fucked up when you dropped chilli sause on your elitist rich boss, while crossing the cafeteria's lunch zone, getting you fired, because you were distracted admiring the cleaning lady's ass that you beated off to, when your sluggish wife and two retarted kids were asleep.

Comment

Nah, Jesus was just a dude. A dude with secrets and lies and hope for a greater humanity, but unfortunately swept up in a place he didn't understand.
              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I wasn't talking about the New Testament books. Those should have been written down in a much quicker time frame than the old.
                DELETED

Comment

on the contrary... most of the books of the old testament were written by Moses himself

Comment

The Massorah was created at the return of the exiles..
                    Ezra & Nehemiah

Comment

jerome 3:16 "Thy rule of Cocks: If thou hast them; smoketh them."

uh, actually, satan created hell and earth, and he was a libertarian and was like "ok whatev, let them be"

then this dick named god, he was an angel, he's all "oh come on let's make them fear us! we will be adored forever!"

satans like fuck you, commie, and throws him down to heaven

so god sits in heaven and mulls over his quest for world domination

and he realizes humans are still incredibly naive, primitive, superstitious, and stupid.

so he comes up with a fantastic idea: the BEARDED MAGICIAN. a fancy guy in fancy robes with a few clever tricks, who will claim god is awesome and we should aim for heaven, by being altruistic; if you are "evil" by being "selfish", you will burn in hell. no matter that whenever God comes down to earth he's usually a total selfish dick, like hogging the fruit of knowledge and killing people he saw as "different"

and boy, we fell for it hard

meanwhile, satan's chilling up in hell, waiting for his Children to join him in eternal peace - a hella-awesome couch in front of a hella-big plasma TV with all the best gaming consoles, and even a coffee-table with hell-grade weed and a hookah, and he's sad because noone's there
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

You don't need any proof to know that the bible is garbage. It's only a bad copy of the other religions and well the others are a waste of paper also...
                        Originally Posted by Izor
                        The best solution for this is to simply not play squads who have people caught cheating

everyone agree that once the staffers catch someone cheating they wont get to play, instead of evading the ban and rejoining that squad on an alias, then cheating again.
                        Originally Posted by Wark <ER>
                        My thought is, if you even suspect a certain player of cheating, I don't want that sort of attention to my squad, and would probaly blacklist them.

Comment

First: I read the first part of Daemon's post in rhythm, since it rhymed, which caused me start reading the rest of the post like it was in iambic pentameter. Didn't work for very long.

Secondly: Is it just me, or are Jerome's posts getting gayer?

Lastly: Jesus was not from Great Britain.

edit: I can't type when I'm blazed
                          Last edited by Squeezer; 11-10-2007, 03:20 PM.
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

one time at bandcamp jerome stuck a flute up ron paul's ass.

Comment

yesssss "proof"
                              TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                              TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                              TelCat> i dont

Comment

Working...
                              X