Where's the pictures of our Lunar Landing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's the pictures of our Lunar Landing

Remember all the hubbub about the Apollo missions being faked? Fox even had a special about it.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...35117048624484

The Japanese now have a craft orbiting the moon with some good pictures.
    Any bets on whether or not they'll find any of those 6 spots where America landed?
    Or anything America left behind?.. like the Lunar Rovers?

I'm betting the farm they don't find squat to prove America actually landed on the moon.
    I don't believe they did. If they don't, do you think they'd tell the world America lied?

....like i said... shits gonna hit the fan soon.

http://www.jaxa.jp/index_e.html
    http://space.jaxa.jp/movie/20071113_...movie01_e.html
    http://www.njnightsky.com/nuke/html/...rticle&sid=773
    Last edited by HeavenSent; 11-17-2007, 02:27 PM.

I weep for humanity

Comment

Idiot. Japan's faking it too.
      FREE MANDELA

Comment

I wonder how we are managing to bounce lasers off the mirrors on the moon to measure the moon's distance from earth? Perhaps aliens left them there for us to use.

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
          I wonder how we are managing to bounce lasers off the mirrors on the moon to measure the moon's distance from earth? Perhaps aliens left them there for us to use.
          :]
          https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
          1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
          1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
          1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
          1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
          1:soild>they can say what they like
          1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
          1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

There's no such thing as lasers stupid.
            Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
            www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
            www.animeslice.com

Comment

I wonder where the mirrors are that reveal the distant to us on the Sun and Mars and Jupiter... etc?

I do believe we knew the distance before we ever had the technology to send people up. :whistling :alien: :blink:

Comment

How do we know if Japan lies about not finding anything just to make us look bad?

Comment

Originally posted by HeavenSent View Post
                  Any bets on whether or not they'll find any of those 6 spots where America landed?
                  Or anything America left behind?.. like the Lunar Rovers?
                  Any bets they won't waste time taking pictures of those sites?

I'm betting the farm they don't find squat to prove America actually landed on the moon.
                  Even if they did, you wouldn't believe them anyway.

Stop being a ridiculous shithead.
                  Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

I'm not sure what JAXA has planned, but just wait until LRO launches next year, you'll see some very high resolution images of the surface and I imagine some will include Apollo hardware (and there is a good chance I'll be working with LRO data returned by the DLRE instrument).

But it doesn't matter. You'll scream, "Photoshopped!" and continue to deny.

Oh, and I think just about every point you can bring up is covered here.
                    Last edited by Saturn V; 11-17-2007, 03:13 PM.
                    Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd View Post
                      Any bets they won't waste time taking pictures of those sites?

Even if they did, you wouldn't believe them anyway.

Stop being a ridiculous shithead.
                      I haven't asked anyone to believe as I do...
                      I just gave my opinion. That's what a forum's all about.
                      If we were from the same cookie cutter it'd be a pretty friggin' boring world.

If I choose to live my life as a shithead, what's it to you? :P
                      Get over it

Comment

all this argument over a big hunk of cheese...

Comment

I haven't asked anyone to believe as I do...
                          I just gave my opinion. That's what a forum's all about.
                          If we were from the same cookie cutter it'd be a pretty friggin' boring world.

If I choose to live my life as a shithead, what's it to you? :P
                          Get over it
                          i prefer circle jerks.
                          Originally posted by turmio
                          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                          Originally posted by grand
                          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

I've been to the moon, travelled there in late 1999 just in case the millennium thing actually happened and civilization ceased to exist. This is from the journal I kept.

12/26/99

Spider's space voyage, day 53.

Well, after having opened my presents early yesterday morning today had been comparably boring. I decided to explore my surroundings by going to the local Arbys (the only business on the moon, open since 1976 I'm told) to ask about any interesting sights. He told me I could check out there the Americans landed when they first visited the moon. I found no evidence of Americans having ever been at the site though. Of course, it could have been removed by the Altarins. They are making way for a warehouse. The moon is excellent place for such an investment. So near cheap human labour.

I can't wait for new years. I'm really anxious to return to earth if at all possible. Naerk, my not-so-friendly alien space-taxi driver is getting extremely agitated. Something about his mother-in-law being a little under the weather. It's fairly taboo not to provide a sick loved one with a gift in a timely manner in their culture. I keep telling him I can't go back to earth until I know it's safe. Then he can leave. Such a whinner! I even suggested I could pick a gift up for her from earth! Imagine the looting possibilities should the y2k bug actually screw everything up. He can have a broken artifact human aircraft for her! He says she wouldn't want any earth garbage but I think she'd find it rather quaint.

To my diary with love,
                            Spider

So even if they don't find proof, it may have just been moved or disposed of by an alien species, of which there are several. There are boom times up there on the moon from what I've heard.
                            Spider
                            Formerly EEK! A Spider!
                            Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

Working...
                            X