Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battlestar Galactica: Razor (Sat, Nov 24)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wot's this? A new Battlestar Galactica movie? How did I not hear about it? Does it follow the TV series or what-the-fuck?
    Spider
    Formerly EEK! A Spider!
    Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

Originally posted by Spider View Post
      Wot's this? A new Battlestar Galactica movie? How did I not hear about it? Does it follow the TV series or what-the-fuck?
      It's mostly about Lee Adama's battlestar, the Pegasus, and what it was doing before it kamikazied into some baseships.

Also, it's highly related to the current BsG plot. So, I suggest you watch it if you do follow the regular series.
      thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

it follows the Pegasus from the attack of the cylons, to sort of meeting up with the fleet. Then it jumps forward to lee in command going on a mission. it features heavily a very hot asian lady with an australia accent named Shaw, and her role from just joining the pegasus to Cains death etc. It's quite good, and she's quite hot.
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

For some reason parts of the acting were beyond cheesy for my liking. The young Adama's acting ... and a few other parts. And while Shaw is nice eye candy, her mole ruins her entire face =(. I can't wait for the final season though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sufficient View Post
            The young Adama's acting
            This part was pretty horrible, I agree.
            Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Lol, yeah. "Husker"s voice was like .... a young guy trying to do a cheap imitation of Olmos' voice .... with a cold.
              DELETED

Comment

I finished it last night and to be honest ... I thought it was a little disappointing. What the old guy in the end said about Starbuck was kinda cool though. I can't wait for the real season to come. Any idea when it starts up again?

Comment

I think it's like May or March (one of those M-months).
                  Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd View Post
                    I think it's like May or March (one of those M-months).
                    Will that still happen if the strike lasts 5 months or more? Although, I'm hearing stuff about a settlement being proposed, but as such, those were rumours in my school newspaper. >.>
                    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

good god
                      4:BigKing> xD
                      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                      4:BigKing> what did i do???
                      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                      4:BigKing> ???? why though
                      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                      4:BigKing> xD

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWG8H_ofDo4

Here's a pretty good 'teaser/preview' for Season 4 .... FUCK ... so far away.
                        DELETED

Comment

Wtf ... Apollo has an English/Australian accent in real life? I thought he was American? Thanks for the vid DA.

Comment

Nah, he's a Brit. Blew me away at first, too.

This is where I first found out he was British myself. This is a series of 4 YouTube videos that's from a Battlestar Galactica Cast Interview for this "Digital Press Tour". It was done June of this year, so it was after Season 3. This is a little EPK I guess they were putting together with this in it.

It starts out a little slow and you'll have to turn your speakers up a little to hear it well. Grace Park (Boomer/Athena) is hot, but she obviously doesn't like talking at these things this early in the morning. But, listening to Aaron Douglas (Chief Tyrol) and Tahmoh Penikett (Lt. Helo) tell their stories is more than entertaining enough. Ya'll should take a look when you have the time.

Also, another interesting point, is how funny Michael Hogan (XO Col. Tigh) is out of character. *clears throat heavily* Michael Hogan is ready... ha ha.

Part 01: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1R8UBRQLw8
                            Part 02: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdKwfrSot4s
                            Part 03: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddCBt0R9JK0
                            Part 04: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITml-Ky6v_Q
                            Last edited by Dameon Angell; 12-03-2007, 09:52 PM.
                            DELETED

Comment

Working...
                            X