My friend got raped.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noah View Post
    She were only 19 that time, and had smoked some pot. She were too afraid to come forward because she was scared of him, and she didn't think she would get any credibility since she had taken "drugs". Also, she couldn't afford to have anything drug related on her record.

I'm not clear on the details, I were after all drunk that night.
    See your story is about a hundred more times believable than Pandagirl!'s, nothing personal to her but she acts on teenage here say. I'd believe someone who was stoned over someone who was drunk any day of the week. I hope your friend gets over this and life and karma kicks this person in the balls, the sad part is that very few people like this actually change their ways. Grown adults, sometimes really don't seem all that grown to me.
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

I'm assuming I got this wrong, but did Noah's girl get raped, TWICE? Or was the only rape 6 years ago? As far as dealing with a girl who has been raped, I never have, but I imagine the worst part is the loss of control because she's more than likly been over powered, or drugged. Either way it's the loss of control and violation that kills her, and any times later in life when she loses control or is violated she'll probably freak out too. Just my two cents.

EDIT: P.S., Panda, Innocent until proven Guilty?

God I love the land of the free.
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Once, as far as I know.
        Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by IceStorm View Post
          That's very personal information to be posting on the internet; especially gaming forums. Obviously the girl isn't trying to keep this a secret?
          And why the fuck would you be quiet about it. Since the laws against rape in both Sweden and Norway don't really work (they often get away/get a fine/get 1 month jail.) the best thing you could ever do is to let everyone know it happened and who did it.

Comment

Making rapists pay a fine is like putting a price tag on any girl that walks around. I like your countries but you guys are more than lenient to criminals.
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
              Making rapists pay a fine is like putting a price tag on any girl that walks around. I like your countries but you guys are more than lenient to criminals.
              I don't think Canadians (I'm one of them) are in a position to criticize any country for their criminal laws.

Comment

I'm not going to lie to you, I know rape is a serious issue, but when I read the thread of this title I couldn't help but smirk because I'm a self-proclaimed Bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by Pummel View Post
                  I'm not going to lie to you, I know rape is a serious issue, but when I read the thread of this title I couldn't help but smirk because I'm a self-proclaimed Bastard.
                  That's pretty bad, even by my standards. Rape isn't a YouTube video of some dumbass teeanger hurting themself.

Comment

Why take anything so serious that you can't afford to get a smile from it? There's a difference in getting an innocent laugh out of something (like Maddie, or this situation if there's something funny popping up), and being straight up evil when you are in the middle of a situation like it happening, of if you are left with the victim(s).
                    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
                      I know this guy that raped a girl I know. I was friends with both of them. To this day he claims it was consensual. She tried to press charges but didn't have enough evidence to win the case.
                      It's really easy to get someone convicted of date rape as far as I can tell. If the law didn't decide in her favor, I can't even imagine why you would have believed her if you were really friends with both of them. Then again, if all his friends turned their back on him based on some hearsay, he must have been a pretty shitty guy to begin with I guess.

edit: ha i didn't read anyone else's responses to this, you've probably caught enough shit on here for this, but seriously, you might want to reconsider what you've done to this guy. maybe even reconsider your views on the date rape laws in this country. you really think that if two people have consensual sex when they're equally drunk, that if the girl regrets it in the morning she can just turn around and accuse the guy of rape to save her reputation? its bullshit in my opinion and the threat of that is preventing many happy consensual party hook ups from happening for your fellow women. i'm assuming this was a date rape situation given that if it was forcible rape and she went straight to the authorities it would be pretty easy to prove.

edit2: oh you responded. so it was a forcible rape and the police found evidence of that but shed taken a shower or something and there was no dna? i dont get it.
                      Last edited by Facetious; 12-04-2007, 05:02 AM.
                      5:gen> man
                      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

I've been following this thread but didnt post cuz i didnt really know what to post, but if I heard that one of my best friends got raped and I know who did it. God, I would fuck him up so badly and I dont think i would end up in jail cuz belgium is easy like that.
                        help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

When it comes to human to human we only care about relatives; family and peers. You can pretend to care about anything else, but that's more out of courtesy, there are no real lasting emotions involved.

PS: Revolting is something else, that has to do with certain hidden values, you don't sympathize with the person really.
                          You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Eric is God View Post
                            I don't think Canadians (I'm one of them) are in a position to criticize any country for their criminal laws.
                            Our laws are too lenient but so are theirs.

I don't care where I'm from, putting a price (fine) on a girl's head if you rape her is wrong. It looks at women as if they're prostitutes and you can have sex with whomever you want as long as you pay for it. That's revolting.

Originally posted by Facetious View Post
                            It's really easy to get someone convicted of date rape as far as I can tell. If the law didn't decide in her favor, I can't even imagine why you would have believed her if you were really friends with both of them. Then again, if all his friends turned their back on him based on some hearsay, he must have been a pretty shitty guy to begin with I guess.

edit: ha i didn't read anyone else's responses to this, you've probably caught enough shit on here for this, but seriously, you might want to reconsider what you've done to this guy. maybe even reconsider your views on the date rape laws in this country. you really think that if two people have consensual sex when they're equally drunk, that if the girl regrets it in the morning she can just turn around and accuse the guy of rape to save her reputation? its bullshit in my opinion and the threat of that is preventing many happy consensual party hook ups from happening for your fellow women. i'm assuming this was a date rape situation given that if it was forcible rape and she went straight to the authorities it would be pretty easy to prove.

edit2: oh you responded. so it was a forcible rape and the police found evidence of that but shed taken a shower or something and there was no dna? i dont get it.
                            If she was raped wouldn't there be bruising all over her body or lacerations in her vagina? Even some girls need a bit of lube regardless if they're into it or not. I don't know about you but fucking a girl who isn't wet and doesn't want to can be very rough and uncomfortable. If you shower it doesn't get rid of sperm, as funny as it sounds douching doesn't really work. If there was bruising, lacerations or sperm found it would be really, really easy for them to convict. If there's a decent amount of evidence that they had sex and she has been hurt or physically abused they'll throw his ass in jail.

I'm a dude so I see this from my point of view easier, stupid drunk girls want to fuck when they're horny then some of them get all sad in the morning because they feel like a whore and try to blame it all on the guy. If you're drunk and you fuck someone, you can't call rape the next morning. I know rape's a serious issue and it's sad that it happens and I feel terrible but for some teenage girls use it as an excuse to not feel cheap and worthless. Fucking someone when your drunk then deciding you didn't want to is not rape.
                            Last edited by Cops; 12-04-2007, 12:30 PM.

Comment

That really sucks bro.
                              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                                Fucking someone when your drunk then deciding you didn't want to is not rape.
                                It technically is rape though. When I was at Tulane, there was an article in the school newspaper about a dude that got arrested for rape because there was a hurricane coming, the guy and the girl smoked a bowl, and the girl was so stressed out from the hurricane that she said she wasn't able to render consent. I think the guy got off, but anyone who has ever smoked weed or been stressed out knows that neither of those things would ever render you incapable of knowing whether or not you wanted to have sex with someone. The poor guy showed up the next day to hang out with the girl and the police were there and they him.

Obviously you shouldn't bang someone for the first time if they are stumbling, slurring words, etc, and you're not, that's rape. But even if you can't tell that someone is intoxicated, you can still be charged with rape for sleeping with them. What I don't understand is why it's so gender biased. If I got wasted and hooked up with a fat chick that was sober, I couldn't charge her with rape even though it's the exact same thing.
                                5:gen> man
                                5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Working...
                                X