Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got an interview assignment and need your help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pummel View Post
    Well I was talking to phizey, but you know, you can go ahead and include yourself in the conversation. You smug-SMUG motherfucker.
    Tough lookin text for a tough looking name ehh pummel?

Comment

Originally posted by ignite ignite View Post
      Tough lookin text for a tough looking name ehh pummel?

Why I wouldn't have it any other way, 12 year-old fake black person on trenchwars for 4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Pummel View Post
        Why I wouldn't have it any other way, 34 year-old real black person on trenchwars forums for 4 years.
        Why don't you go ?squadjoin=Tough:IamToughGuy

Comment

nauseous
          Originally posted by turmio
          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
          Originally posted by grand
          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Phiz View Post
            If you worked for a minimum of five years, please help (but even if you haven't just lie to me).

So basically I just need people with work experience to fill out some questions.

Persons name: Lorimer Picklefeather
            Contact Phone #: +319003953951
            Company Name/Business Card:
            Years of Experience in this Position: 5

1) How did you start this career?
            I build up a name as public speaker during my years at university.
            2) Was there any special training required for this job? (i.e. education, experience, certification)
            Not really, anyone can become a 'guru', it does take practice and I guess you need to be an extrovert. I did a lot of reading and research, and wrote papers on metaphysics, absurdism and creativity.
            3) Was there any pre-planning involved in getting into this career? Explain.
            Not planning as such, it wast just something that grew on me, I always loved to tell about the research I have done and share my experiences. When I noticed how you could inspire other people with a good speech or reading, I decided this was what I wanted to do.
            4) Are you satisfied or dissatisfied with your job? What causes this satisfaction/dissatisfaction? Explain.
            I am very satisfied with my job. Even when you don't win over a crowd, you can still see you reach people. Even critics are more motivated to read through your work and dig into the subject.
            5) Have you set any future goals for yourself within this position? Is there room for promotion?
            There is no possibility for promotion, you could of course aim for bigger crowds, but I rather keep it on the current scale. I want to be able to get my crowd involved. A good indication is of course, how much people are willing to pay to see you.
            I just finished the research on a side project in which I was part of an online gaming community for a few years, which was very interesting. I think it's going to have huge impact on the way we look at life.
            6) What advice/recommendation would you make to someone who is entering into your career? Why?
            Grab any opportunity to speak in public, especially when you are still in school. Most students aren't keen on listening to presentations and speeches, so if you get them to listen, you know you are on the right track. And besides that you got nothing to lose on such a scale.
            haha
            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Ignite and Pummel = THE NEW Ward and Sertifi?

I think so.

Comment

If you worked for a minimum of five years, please help (but even if you haven't just lie to me).

So basically I just need people with work experience to fill out some questions.

Persons name: Nic Myers
                Contact Phone #:717.307.XXXX
                Company Name/Business Card: US Government/Military
                Years of Experience in this Position:7

1) How did you start this career? Joined the Army first.. it was a gateway into other work

2) Was there any special training required for this job? (i.e. education, experience, certification) Yes, the military provided extensive training for 9 months straight, long days (up to 20 hours, usually 12).

Yeah my dumb-ass wanted to be a cook but scored too high on the ASVAB, recruiter suggested something much more challenging.. thank god I listened to him.. instead of working in DC making $, I could be working at Denny's making shit for money

4) Are you satisfied or dissatisfied with your job? What causes this satisfaction/dissatisfaction? Explain.
                Satisfied, it's a respectable and well $funded$ career field. Only drawback is the limited number of locations in which I can find work. DC has a shit ton of work for me, anywhere.. not so much.

5) Have you set any future goals for yourself within this position? Is there room for promotion?
                Lots of room for promotion. No rush though. I'm making more $ now than I ever thought I could.

6) What advice/recommendation would you make to someone who is entering into your career? Why?
                Can't really tell you. Getting into this particular line of work requires really just three things. 1- clean background 2- to be highly intelligent 3- a wicked work ethic .... and that's it (seriously). The only easy way to get into it is through the military... otherwise you'd better have a PhD and lots of experience in a particular, related field.
                ah.. what the hell. It's been a long night shift.. I'm bored.. I filled the damn thing out to the best of my ability.
                truth about vets vs noobs [clickable]
                "...can we pretend I lag and you eat my burst?"
                Guy: What does that SS mean on your car?
                Me: Oh, it's the Subspace model. You know, bigger engine, level 3 bombs...

Comment

Persons name: SEAL
                  Contact Phone #: ?message seal:
                  Company Name/Business Card: Ancients
                  Years of Experience in this Position: 12

In SSCX Alpha Zone West / East
                  2) Was there any special training required for this job? (i.e. education, experience, certification)
                  At least 500 hours usage
                  Yes. I was sick and tired of priv messages of some dickhead. Then I figured, join what you can't fight. Since then I have been playing wing-to-wing with DEA in Ancients. He's actually quite nice/ funny.
                  Dissatisfied. The maps never ever change. It gets quite boring, population decreases.
                  There is no ?go quickpromotion
                  ?spec seal

Comment

Originally posted by a21ozcoldcup View Post
                    ah.. what the hell. It's been a long night shift.. I'm bored.. I filled the damn thing out to the best of my ability.
                    and what do u do?

just army or... ?
                    SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
                    SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
                    Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
                    Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
                    1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
                    1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

Persons name: Dave Sheldon
                      Contact Phone #: 904-738-6447
                      Company Name/Business Card: Greenshades Software
                      Years of Experience in this Position: 1... I mean 5

I was recommended for the job, went for an interview, and was offered a position a month or two later.

Not really, just had to be able to code well (although college helped a lot).

Nope. It was actually pretty random. The owner called up my university asking for someone who is awesome at programming, they put me on the phone with him, and the rest is history.

I enjoy my job a lot. The hours are flexible as long as I get my crap done, the work environment is relaxed, and there is plenty of room for me to move ahead

I mainly just try to get my job done and do it as well as I can. Obviously I want to succeed, but that doesn't take the focus away from working hard .

Don't let the classes you take limit what you learn. Use your time outside the classroom to pick up things you'll need on the job. You can make a lot more $$ in the technology world just by being more knowledgeable than the rest of the crowd.
                      -Dave

Comment

Working...
                      X