Chuck Norris is a douche

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuck Norris is a douche

There, I said it. These days the martial arts legend seems to spend less time cracking skulls and more time commenting on the moral decline of Western civilisation *yawn*. He also regularly posts on evangelical, conservative websites and said that if he was US President he would “tattoo an American flag with the words ‘In God we trust’ on the forehead of every atheist”.

I'm quite frankly bored of this new fad of joking about how amazing Chuck Norris is. I've seen his fight scenes and this Bruce Lee wannabe simply doesn't deserve the aura of supremacy given to him by this new cult of geeky teenagers.

Discuss.

I don't think it was ever about how great Chuck Norris is.. I think it was always about how funny and ironic it is to give someone so horrible so much positive attention. And that's still funny to me.
    jee

Comment

You're next MetalHeadz

Comment

Very astute blood, but I think there's definite distinction between those who understand the irony and humour his abilities, and those who genuinely worship him as a martial arts demi-god.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalHeadz View Post
          Very astute blood, but I think there's definite distinction between those who understand the irony and humour his abilities, and those who genuinely worship him as a martial arts demi-god.
          No, they are the same.

Comment

another shitty post from a shitty person, next

Comment

Originally posted by MetalHeadz View Post
              I'm quite frankly bored of this new fad of joking about how amazing Chuck Norris is.
              ??
              :confused: Are human fat?

Comment

So you're angry that he has beliefs?

Dude, no one believes Chuck Norris is a good martial artist. It's just internet fame that was given to him for being in incredibly cheesy movies and TV shows. So I don't even know what you're talking about there.

Aura of supremacy? Seriously?

Comment

What came first. The Chuck Norris List or the Chuck Norris Lever?
                  DELETED

Comment

which came first, iLduce's location or my hatred of him
                    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

These Chuck Norris facts are amazing! But I need to take a break from them so I don't get bored.

So... I heard the Patriots just won their third Super Bowl in four years. Great job, guys! And the Red Sox also won the World Series for the first time in 86 years! Man, it's great to be a sports fan in New England right now.

Anyway, I hope Bush doesn't serve a second term. That guy sucks at being president. I want Kerry to wipe the floor with him. Go Kerry!

Man, I really want to see this movie Mel Gibson's coming out with, "The Passion of the Christ". It looks amazing.

Oh man, I just found out Rodney Dangerfield passed away. That sucks, he was one of my favorite comedians. I'm gonna go pay him the respect that he never got. Check you later, dudes.
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                      Originally posted by the_paul
                      Gargle battery acid fuckface
                      Originally posted by Material Girl
                      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

come back to the future PH!

Comment

I think he went back in the past to cockslap Mhz.
                          Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                            come back to the future PH!
                            MARTY!!!

GREAT SCOT!!!

obligatory small text made white

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post

These Chuck Norris facts are amazing! But I need to take a break from them so I don't get bored.

So... I heard the Patriots just won their third Super Bowl in four years. Great job, guys! And the Red Sox also won the World Series for the first time in 86 years! Man, it's great to be a sports fan in New England right now.

Anyway, I hope Bush doesn't serve a second term. That guy sucks at being president. I want Kerry to wipe the floor with him. Go Kerry!

Man, I really want to see this movie Mel Gibson's coming out with, "The Passion of the Christ". It looks amazing.

Oh man, I just found out Rodney Dangerfield passed away. That sucks, he was one of my favorite comedians. I'm gonna go pay him the respect that he never got. Check you later, dudes.
                              i pretty much was going to type this, word-for-word

creepy
                              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                              X