X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
    i pretty much was going to type this, word-for-word

creepy
    i wasn't going to post that word for word..but i WAS going to post a slowpoke. also creepy..

Comment

As a few of you will know I was banned after the recent win against Pirates in a TWLB match for spamming. After the match I said 'gg' approximately 4-5 times which merited a 1 day ban. I think that this is so idiotic - I miss a TWLJ match later because of a natural response to winning a game we were the underdogs for. Spamming has always been a part of subspace especially after winning a match - indeed, this is the only time when it is really permissable in my opinion. So, although this ban is not going to be removed, I plea for future instances that this rule be abolished.

Sure I was stupid to spam, and I'm not going to say I wasn't aware of the spam rule, but I got carried away in the 'heat of the moment'...

Comment

Originally posted by phata$$ View Post
        So you're angry that he has beliefs?

Dude, no one believes Chuck Norris is a good martial artist. It's just internet fame that was given to him for being in incredibly cheesy movies and TV shows. So I don't even know what you're talking about there.

Aura of supremacy? Seriously?
        qft
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

itt it is the year 2005 where people fly cars and concreteschlyrd is still a robot.
          Originally posted by turmio
          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
          Originally posted by grand
          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

is it 2005 when chuck norris fandom has been present for a few months and has taken the world by storm or 2004 when the chuck norris fandom has barely started or 1970 when bruce lee kicked chuck norris's hairy chest in the ass of the chestass

also, are these geeky teenagers geeky teenagers still or is this 3 years ago when they were just elementary school kids or is this 2 years later when they're geeky college kids or is this 30 years ago when their parents were geeky teenagers smoking poppies watching bruce lee kick chuck norris's hairy chest in the ass of the chestass
            Originally posted by paradise!
            pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
            1:Reaver> HALP
            1:Reaver> HELELP
            1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
            1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
              As a few of you will know I was banned after the recent win against Pirates in a TWLB match for spamming. After the match I said 'gg' approximately 4-5 times which merited a 1 day ban. I think that this is so idiotic - I miss a TWLJ match later because of a natural response to winning a game we were the underdogs for. Spamming has always been a part of subspace especially after winning a match - indeed, this is the only time when it is really permissable in my opinion. So, although this ban is not going to be removed, I plea for future instances that this rule be abolished.

Sure I was stupid to spam, and I'm not going to say I wasn't aware of the spam rule, but I got carried away in the 'heat of the moment'...
              thats what happenes when a faggot staffer gets sand in his vagina

Comment

We all know Chuck Norris is a fighter from hell, but he also likes to help give back to the kids. Check it out:
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-bIN...eature=related
                RaCka> how can i get you here
                death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

In the year 2000.......IN THE YEAR 2000

KJW lives!
                  ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                  Failure teaches success.

Comment

Haha Kim, I'm glad I wasn't the only one clicking on Conan links being referred from that video.

Comment

Working...
                    X