Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wrong thread

Comment

I liked the movie. I wish they gave more details about what happened with the virus. The ending was okay. I'm definitely going to buy the book.

Comment

************** MAYBE SPOILER ALERT *****************

Han shot first.

Comment

I liked it. There were plot holes all over the place, but because all of the scenes between Will Smith and the creature-zombie-vampire-rabid things were so amazingly intense I forgave a lot of the other shortcomings.

Nothing groundbreaking (especially the super-cliche ending...is that considered a spoiler?), but worth seeing strictly just to get your heart beating.
          PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
            if you put something in the wrong thread fuckin' delete it dude - face
            </sarcasm>

Comment

It wasn't too disappointing. I really liked it. Good suspenseful action. But yeah, there were a lot of questions I had afterwards. I'm getting a German Shepherd now.

Code:
              BTW: Wasn't that fucking mannequin's head moving when he drove past it?!??! It honestly gave me the creeps the whole night.

Comment

just saw this last night...

it was pretty ok. But I didn't know there was a book for this... I should probably read that. I'm a sucker for the whole zombie/virus outbreak scenarious.
                TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                TelCat> i dont

Comment

Aquatiq: 1 Everybody Else: Banned

Take that from the 'super emo kid' who was annoyed thta you posted a spolier in a thread that says no spoiler. But I guess since you're following me around trying to post in my threads, that that emo kid must be you. I expect you're rebuttal whenever it is you get unbanned.
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname View Post
                    Aquatiq: 1 Everybody Else: Banned

Take that from the 'super emo kid' who was annoyed thta you posted a spolier in a thread that says no spoiler. But I guess since you're following me around trying to post in my threads, that that emo kid must be you. I expect you're rebuttal whenever it is you get unbanned.
                    his rebuttal is just gonna say "your" and then what are you gonna do

what

are

you

gonna

do
                    Originally posted by Ward
                    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

highlight for spoilers -> this movie sucks
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                      Originally posted by the_paul
                      Gargle battery acid fuckface
                      Originally posted by Material Girl
                      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

lolz ph

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture View Post
                          just saw this last night...

it was pretty ok. But I didn't know there was a book for this... I should probably read that. I'm a sucker for the whole zombie/virus outbreak scenarious.
                          just as a forewarning, the book is absolutely NOTHING like the movie (go figure). in the book they're straight up vampires.
                          PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Yeah I started reading the book last night and it's totally different. They are vampires, Neville hangs garlic and mirrors around his house and goes around staking the vampires during the day, he is nowhere near to being a scientist, and he even has creepy lustful thoughts about the female vampires...the writing was kinda strange too.

I did only read the first 4 chapters and then I stopped--perhaps it gets better.

Comment

That's what actually made me want to see this movie even more. At the end of the book, Neville ends up being the villain because he begins to become a killing machine, therefore becoming said 'legend'. I was expecting Agent J to go on a mass, vampire murdering spree.

Comment

I saw in Wikipedia the short plot of the story, sounds intreseting. But I must say Its remind me a bit the movie "28 days later" which was a great movie, mostly because of the psychology between the characters.

Comment

Working...
                                X