What did you get for Christmas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mantra-Slider View Post
    hey money whats up? Did you know that christmas is not celebrated at the same time all around the world?
    NO WAIIII, anyways it was still too early for the UK :P

Comment

Originally posted by PrOnEsSim View Post
      Well, I'm going to ask this question, what did you guys do for others during Christmas? That is what Christmas is about, anyways. I don't celebrate it but I do love the theme to it. Giving people back to those who you love , is a great feeling. I haven't done anything yet, but when I will I'll tell you guys. :turned: I am just curious, and that is all.
      We don't do Christmas at my place, so I ain't getting anything (I did buy myself a new tv though, but that was not really Christmas related as much as that I just had the money saved up and was itching to spend it). Anyway, we had this thing here where 3 djs of one of our radio stations sat in a glass house for 6 days without any food. You can request a number to be played for money and there is all kinds of other stuff going on to raise money as well, for instance an auction on Ebay of stuff.

Anyway, I gave them about 200 Euro in total this year. Which is all going to the Red Cross to supply clean water for people in Africa. In the Netherlands they collected 5.2 million Euro's, in Belgium they collected 3.3 Million, and I believe they also did it in Swiss collecting 151.000 (a 2 million people public and they only had the chance to ask for records to get played, nothing else on the side to collect money).

That's basically all.
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
        NO WAIIII, anyways it was still too early for the UK :P
        true
        Originally posted by Tyson
        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
        Originally posted by HeavenSent
        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
        Originally posted by Izor
        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

The results are in: £50 (which I've spent on this camera), some smelly stuff and a couple of books off friends. My mum also got me some blank CD's but she didn't know that the church buys all my blank cd's & dvd's for me.

Well, I'm going to ask this question, what did you guys do for others during Christmas? That is what Christmas is about, anyways. I don't celebrate it but I do love the theme to it. Giving people back to those who you love , is a great feeling. I haven't done anything yet, but when I will I'll tell you guys. :turned: I am just curious, and that is all.
          Other than being Santa I also paired up with a friend to dish out chocolates to every member of the youth.

I'm online now because boxing day is the day that family comes round so it seems like any other day of the week really.

Comment

Originally posted by Superted View Post
            some smelly stuff
            weed or poop
            5:gen> man
            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

I've just opened gifts with my family, I'm off to my boyfriend's house to open gifts later. So far I've gotten $100, $50 to Victoria's Secret, $50 to Chipotle, pajamas, stuff for my dorm room, Pirates of the Caribbean 3, lotion, random math puzzles books (going into a math related field), board games, caffeine gum, and random snack foods. My boyfriend says he spent over a thousand dollars on me, so it will be interesting to see how much stuff I make him return <_<
              Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
              1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
              1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
              1:Chao <ER>> at all
              1:Mantra-Slider> chao
              1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
              Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
              Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Skis (to be bought after demos in a couple weeks)
                $35 to WalMart
                $175
                Pirates 3
                5W Tube Amp
                Bob Dylan CD
                Nice Fleece and some Polos
                TI-89 (damn I needed this)
                5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

A nice bball ... that's actually all I wanted and all I got =). My family isn't particularly big on gift-giving.

Comment

Bah Humbug!

I hate christmas with a passion.

I ask for nothing (except to give me nothing)
                    I want nothing (except to be left alone)
                    I give nothing (but i'm a giver any other day of the year)
                    Last edited by HeavenSent; 12-25-2007, 12:14 PM.

Comment

I got an email at work the other day from a booking agency I've just started using. The email read "for the past 5 years we have been sending our regular clients a bootle of christmas cheer, however this year we decided we'd donate all the money to the Samaritans instead". No offence to the Samaritans but I'd rather have the drink thanks
                      Originally posted by Facetious
                      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Man you people are spoiled.. when we still did Sinterklaas (our version of Christmas and earlier in December), I got 200 euro max, and not every year, mostly it was just round 100 euro.
                        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                          Man you people are spoiled.. when we still did Sinterklaas (our version of Christmas and earlier in December), I got 200 euro max, and not every year, mostly it was just round 100 euro.
                          Here, Christmas was a great time because our father would get so drunk on the Christmas bonus he would be too wasted to give us our regular beating.
                          You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                            $150, and for the first time i understand why someone would pay that much for a pair of pants... they're fucking beautiful
                            gay

but I got a Wii, Super Mario Galaxy, COD4, 125$ to amazon, mass effect, the graduate, reservoir dogs 15th anniversary edition, and a Red Sox official Batting Practice Jersey.
                            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
                              gay

but I got a Wii, Super Mario Galaxy, COD4, 125$ to amazon, mass effect, the graduate, reservoir dogs 15th anniversary edition, and a Red Sox official Batting Practice Jersey.
                              2 things- do acid and play super mario galaxy, and how is mass effect?
                              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I got shavers, so i can keep my ass clean and head sheaned.

New headphones, and this pocketknife with a fucking flamethrower on it, i kid you not.

Comment

Working...
                                X