When Christmas is mentioned, who do you think of first

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Christmas is mentioned, who do you think of first

I bet it is Santa, not Christ you think of first!

Shepherds in the fields abiding
    Watching over your flocks by night
    God with man is now residing
    Yonder shines the Infant light
    Come and worship, come and worship
    Worship Christ the newb King
    ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

I think of my mother taking communion from a friend of mine with a coke habit, which makes me continually realize what a sham organized religion is
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

f

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
        I think of my mother taking communion from a friend of mine with a coke habit, which makes me continually realize what a sham organized religion is
        OH NO YOU DIDnT!

Comment

trying to decide who's edgier.. Chao. or Jerome Scuggs pelase hlep.

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7 View Post
            When Christmas is mentioned, who do you think of first
            You, of course.

Comment

i don't think of a person i think of a holiday
              In my world,
              I am King

sigpic

Comment

I think of a lot of extra work =[
                "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                  trying to decide who's edgier.. Chao. or Jerome Scuggs pelase hlep.
                  it's not anything against religion... it's the same principle that justifies my hatred for fat people who work at subways or smoothie shops

internet de la jerome

Comment

one crack head disproved all religion way to keep an open mindsherlock

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                      one crack head disproved all religion way to keep an open mindsherlock
                      first, did i say "all religion"? no, only organized religion. i myself am a spiritual person. second, i also said that watching the scene in question continually reminded me of the sham. this "one" crack head was actually "one" of "many" "hundreds" of "crack heads" and "pedophiles" and other "con men" who continually espouse their bullshit. third, i never said this one instance played any part in my initial skepticism towards religion, so way to make all sorts of very close-minded assumptions as to why i believe what i do. real "open-minded", bro.

idiot.

edit: i'd just like to re-establish the fact that you're an idiot.
                      Last edited by Jerome Scuggs; 12-25-2007, 05:40 PM. Reason: had to be open-minded and re-evaluate vati's intelligence. not much changed.

internet de la jerome

Comment

first, did i say "all religion"? no, only organized religion. i myself am a spiritual person. second, i also said that watching the scene in question continually reminded me of the sham. this "one" crack head was actually "one" of "many" "hundreds" of "crack heads" and "pedophiles" and other "con men" who continually espouse their bullshit. third, i never said this one instance played any part in my initial skepticism towards religion, so way to make all sorts of very close-minded assumptions as to why i believe what i do. real "open-minded", bro.

idiot.

edit: i'd just like to re-establish the fact that you're an idiot.
                        shit man im sorry all i had to go on was what you said i should have delved deeper and learned your life story before i said that mb

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                          shit man im sorry all i had to go on was what you said i should have delved deeper and learned your life story before i said that mb
                          an easier, less sarcastic alternative would be to not post unless you have something valid to say. otherwise you risk finding out the exact value of your words to the listener.

internet de la jerome

Comment

evolution > creation.
                            Discuss.

Comment

lesson learned, my sarcastic comment translated to "you shouldnt judge all religions on one crackhead" in normal speak, but thats cleared up woo woo

Comment

Working...
                              X