No announcement yet.

A question for Americans...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah, mine will be airborne where I can command my peasantry.

DELETED

Comment

lol nolimit u wooped me in booty

Comment

Originally posted by GuruMeditation View Post
        Of course, this reeks of communism, which is probably banned somewhere in the Constitution.
        Actually what you said sounded more in the line of free market thinkers like Adam Smith and Ricardo..
        Ideally I think we should work to a free world market, and countries will more or less produce their abundant products/services.. howeverrrrr... it's never that easy with countries having developed A LOT differently from each other and with the developed countries protecting especially their weaker industries (tariff walls, subsidising). I kinda like the EU integration policy in theory though.. not sure how it works in reality, in most countries being more competitive so you produce more for trade/gain more from trade, just means less taxes, less rights for workers, lower wages for workers, and more uneven wealthdistribution... so yeah.. it's never easy.. also I can't imagine how our world system could possibly work when all countries/ppl would be developed/wealthy.. always need ppl who want to do the shitty jobs for low wages..

Anyway I'll back away from this thread again because a) it wasn't adressed to me, and b) the starter showed he's incredibly retarded and/or racist...

Comment

money it was well deserved :P
          Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
          2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
          2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

legalize prostitution and tax it (it will generate enough to feed the poor)
            place toll boths at the border (will collect enough to house the poor)
            fortify the US Canadian border (I don't need a reason I'm president)
            free stultus
            move the capital to Florida (easier to buy votes)
            get cheerleaders for baseball teams (plenty of room on the side of the diamond for them)
            fire congress (more housing and food for the poor)
            replace congress with Rudy (should get me impeached in time for hockey season)
            ?find dads revenge

Comment

Working...
            X