No announcement yet.

Buying Condoms n stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't care, I just go to the store & pick a box up & pay it like a normal "object" that u buy in a store
    SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
    SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
    Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
    Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
    1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
    1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

heh the worst are those cheap bastards buying them at the dollar store. If im gonna buy a rubber its gonna be the most expensive, also sams club ftw
      Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
      2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
      2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Having been a cashier at a supermarket, I think the best thing to do is NOT say anything. It's only awkward when someone tries to explain themselves or act out of the ordinary.
        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
        TelCat> i dont

Comment

I've never bought condoms and on the off chance I ever decide to have sex again I'd have to buy Trojan Magnum XL's which I'm way too socially awkward to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
            well you're buying them because you're going to get laid soon, right? Nothing wrong with buying that shit- gotta keep your little man protected. If you're packing some serious shit and you're rolling with the magnum big boys, hit up the pretty girl with a convo and you could even get a number. Protecting yourself and getting more pussy at the same time, good stuff.
            roflmao

Originally posted by Saturn V View Post
            I knew I heard y'all laughing as I was leaving.
            lmao i just read what you said than looked at your avatar and started laughing my ass off so fuckin hard. goddamit thank you, you made my day.
            4:BigKing> xD
            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
            4:BigKing> what did i do???
            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
            4:BigKing> ???? why though
            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Well I buy condoms like any other things, once I even asked my mother where the hell condoms were located since it was 1st time I bought them where she worked. :fear:

Comment

goin to buy a vibrating cock ring tonight
                a) is this pleasurable for both of us? (we're trying something new, things are getting too routine with different types of condoms i.e. studded, bulges, heat, flavoured etc)
                b) is it worth it?
                c) could this be awkward? (its at loblaws)
                the price is right, bitch.

Comment

can't say it's really embaressing or anything. If you bought them at a sex shop or something it's not in the least, I guess the only real risk is that like your parents friends or something run into you while buying them. I do remember once buy a pack of condoms as well as a box of cookies and a dvd they had on sale for 5 bucks (VOLCANO BITCHES!) and the clerk looked at me funny. Not a good funny, a 'who the fuck do yuo think you are' funny. So i looked him right in the eye and said in a loud voice "I GUESS MY NIGHT IS PLANNED!"
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I wank into XL condoms then leave them in obvious places in my apartment to make it look like I'm a stud to impress my friends. B)

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
                      I can speak from the pretty girl being a cashier viewpoint here.
                      afk 4everf

llawl

anyways who uses condoms

Comment

Once this super nerdy looking guy came through with Magnums, and we all knew that there was no way in hell he was getting laid (or needed Magnums).
                        Just because he's a nerd doesn't mean he's packin' heat.
                        Trust.

Nerd chicks are freaky.
                        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

I can speak from the awkward closet spaceship game playing girl being a cashier viewpoint here.
                          Fixed.

EDIT: fuck you money.
                          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10
                          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by NoLimitSoldier View Post
                            heh the worst are those cheap bastards buying them at the dollar store. If im gonna buy a rubber its gonna be the most expensive, also sams club ftw
                            hahaha sounds like those idiots that use those cheap ass coin-machine condom dispensers in shady places. Fucking no-name brand cheap ass condoms.

Originally posted by Pandagirl!
                            I can speak from the pretty girl being a cashier viewpoint here.
                            yea that's pretty funny
                            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
                              I honestly can't remember buying condoms, I used to be a moron fucking around without. Thankfully, from what I can remember, most chicks I've slept with has provided me with condoms.
                              Yeah, always pick out a girl with a handbag.
                              You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Hero* View Post
                                goin to buy a vibrating cock ring tonight
                                a) is this pleasurable for both of us? (we're trying something new, things are getting too routine with different types of condoms i.e. studded, bulges, heat, flavoured etc)
                                b) is it worth it?
                                c) could this be awkward? (its at loblaws)
                                a) Yes

b) its only 20 mins...

c) No
                                SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
                                SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
                                Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
                                Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
                                1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
                                1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

Working...
                                X