Dungeon Siege Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some other depressing notes:

He's set to start filming Legend: Hand of God (based on the game God Hand) in 2009.

The cast is set to film Alone in the Dark II which will be straight to DVD.

Currently filming Far Cry in Vancouver.

I think the only problem I have with Boll is that he could single handedly turn people away from every other video game based movie.

Comment

i have just seen postal without knowing who directed it. It is fresh and funny and that comes from someone who hates Southpark.

It features Nazi-Hippie-Rednecks, too early 9/11 satire, a death toll in the hundreds around 25 of them being children, one dead baby and a racist cop. Add some blood, nudes, drugs and religion and you have a nice watch film. Oh, and a midget is getting raped by apes.

Comment

Uwe Boll is an arrogant cunt.

He honestly thinks that he makes masterpieces. I listened to a radio interview he did last week about the movie Postal and he went on and on about nothing. He exclaims that no one likes his movies because he pushes the issues that we are afraid to talk about and how no one likes video game movies in general. What a fucking prick. I signed that anti-Boll petition a couple of months ago only to later find out that Boll, himself, put up a pro-Boll petition.

He picks out one of the lowest rated video games in Postal and makes a movie that has pretty much nothing to do with the video game. Michael Bay is a way better filmmaker than this douche, and he's Michael Bay.

Comment

Eh, a few months ago I decided to give this movie a go, since I like Jason Statham-action movies, and wanted to see for myself if Uwe Boll really is incapable of making a half decent movie (even with a proper cast). And well, it's just not good on any fronts. Sometimes it's a bit funny-because-it's-so-unbelievable-bad, but mostly it's just a pain to watch..

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram View Post
            Eh, a few months ago I decided to give this movie a go, since I like Jason Statham-action movies, and wanted to see for myself if Uwe Boll really is incapable of making a half decent movie (even with a proper cast). And well, it's just not good on any fronts. Sometimes it's a bit funny-because-it's-so-unbelievable-bad, but mostly it's just a pain to watch..
            I did the exact same thing, I saw the DVD in the video store and forgot about this thread so now I've seen part of this movie
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram View Post
              I've been tempted to rent a few of his movies hoping for that "it's so bad it's good" appeal, but I've read a lot of reviews that specifically stated his movies generally fall into the "so bad you want to slit your wrists" category.

Comment

Postal is a satire and because of that u wont like it if you seriously categorize yourself as American, Terrorist, religious, Conservative, Hippie, Gay, German, Woman, mentally/physically challenged, law following or tastefull. But not liking the film because of it showing the pathetic aspects of these our genres doesnt make it a bad film.

Comment

i hate everything SO MUCH THIS IS AWFUl.
                  Originally posted by turmio
                  jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                  Originally posted by grand
                  I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Working...
                  X