Rapitorially speaking: seeking advice not theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
    I'll put it to you this way: You hide your sarcasm as well as Urmamaisfunny.
    You are right. It's just that you had already thought to call him Gayo so I was forced to come up with my own joke. I am studying your masterful posts to learn the fine art of sarcasm. I do not know if I will ever be as good as you are. For this I am truly sorry, both for myself and you, being forced to read these Urmamaisfunny2k2-caliber jokes must be very taxing.
    Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
    i just wish it was longer
    Originally posted by Cops
    it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Girls, girls. You're both very pretty.
      Originally posted by Ward
      OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

judging my cylors signature i'd say he understand the art of sarcasm rather well

Comment

Originally posted by Cylor View Post
          It's just that you had already thought to call him Gayo so I was forced to come up with my own joke.
          mock of trash talk thread

Comment

no one will ever catch me now.
            Originally posted by turmio
            jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
            Originally posted by grand
            I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

I am the Ayatollah of Rock n Rollah
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

So I totally raped that bitch but it was cool because she was all like "áaughghüuughhhhhh" because of all the alcohol and ghb she ingested. It was really the greatest thing ever if you've ever thought about doing it ('hmm... if only'), it makes up for all the listening to teenage girl talk you have to endure to prepare her for the hardcore raping. After I dropped her off in my rad car because I'm a nice guy, I called my gf who is 24yr old and I could actually stand to talk to her about how Obama is this lobbyist bastard and is really working for Them and how I should vote for Clinton. I even called her by her real name because I like didn't want her to think that all guys are assholes that want sex, which is really my true ambition. But yeah after that I drove over to my boy's house and we smoked an ounce of pot which probably passed through Money's dealer's hands at some point in time. We got WAY blazed and by the 30th bong rip I was like not even sure if I could do it but I did anyway and then we smoked twenty blunts. He had school the next day so I did his arithmetic homework and colored in a map of the United States with him. He was all really high so it was hard to get his pants and Spiderman underwear off but just touching his prepubescent skin for that minute and a half got me so hard so it was cool. He bled a lot, still, but I've really been pounding him lately because rape and my ten bitches and my gf who is 24yr old really only get me so far and I got needs, you know? But yeah I after I came in his curly hair he had to shit so we went in the bathroom and I got hard again just watching that turd come out of his but and like don't tell me you've never thought about it because like prepubescent girls and boys both look very similar (naked, at least) and who can really say what's "morally wrong" because there are different standards everywhere and don't let local standards infringe upon your right to fuck who ever because you're a man and you've got needs, you know? I mean I have this psychiatrist friend who did her thesis on the prevalence of pederasty in Ancient Greece and like all those philosophers did it then and they were really smart so who's to say what's "normal" or "right?" Right?

I really hope she doesn't want me to go to the clinic with her because that's totally the bitch's job and so what if I didn't use a condom?
                Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                i just wish it was longer
                Originally posted by Cops
                it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                X