"Endorse" what does it mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T3l Ca7 View Post
    Okey, we are not talking about the dictionary meaning of 'endorse'.
    Ok good because I was about to tell you that I totally endorsed those naked pics you sent me.
    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
    TelCat> i dont

Comment

I'm with bioture but i do not endorse this thread
      :confused: Are human fat?

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found View Post
        Nothing worse than someone talking American politics that has no clue.

Hillary? Please, since you know so much and can make the claim that she has experience, please ellaborate on this, as I would enjoy knowing something I may not.

Hmmm...your take on the Kennedy family. Please tell me why you dislike Ted Kennedy? Kennedy has done more to spearhead legislation in favor of the people and especially minorities and womens rites than most any other elected official in the U.S. history. Regardless of the media b.s. that has a grey cloud overthe Kennedy name, I am perplexed at your comments regarding such matters.

Making such statements as you have, I would hope you could tell me all about the corruption and poor politics that allowed Howard to run Australia while taking it up the ass by Bush. What's your opinion on Rudd?

I like Australia, but I do not go out on a limb making ridiculous comments on who runs your country and or who was running in an election.

You didn't live in the U.S. during Clinton in the 90's, so you have no clue as to the backhanded dealings that transpired.

I really want to know all about Hillary's experience though. Seems as if you know something most in this world do not!
        rites is actually spelled "rights." i'm not trying to make fun of you, i really want you to know how to spell these words before they die

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
          rites is actually spelled "rights." i'm not trying to make fun of you, i really want you to know how to spell these words before they die
          You are correct! I was writing from work and didn't look at my spelling in a proof read

Thank you
          May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Hillary? Please, since you know so much and can make the claim that she has experience, please ellaborate on this, as I would enjoy knowing something I may not.
            I really want to know all about Hillary's experience though. Seems as if you know something most in this world do not!
            Well, the years while Clinton was the president, your economy was not bad as in Bush's hands, like right now?

I like Australia, but I do not go out on a limb making ridiculous comments on who runs your country and or who was running in an election.
            Itis not like individual voter has much power in things like election. Trust me, pretty much all the people I know of (colleagues/family/friends) wanted Coalition to get elected. But in the end Rudd/Labor won.

Besides it might help me with my personal agenda a little bit if Hillary gets elected.
            ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

bill clinton was a great president hillary cant be any worse than bush, discuss.

Comment

Reminds me of the Todd McFarlane's "Dark Prophecy" intro scene...

DARKNESS .. WHAT DOES IT MEAAAAN?
                DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
                  I endorse rape on mindless asian whores that should be banned from the internet.

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
                  Astute observation. And to think that all it took to lift the veil was a mentally deficient Chinese programmer that lives in Australia.

☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                    Based on that I'd have to vote for Obama...
                    they all come around, eventually.
                    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7 View Post
                      Well, the years while Clinton was the president, your economy was not bad as in Bush's hands, like right now?

you do realize that clinton inherited an economy that reagen built right? and that by the end of clintons term the economy was in shambles?
                      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

It doesn't matter who wins. They're all puppets for the same organization and the outcome will be the same no matter who gets elected...

Because these people are the puppet masters:
                        Sponsored by the Council on Foreign Relations in association with the Canadian Council of Chief Executives and the Consejo Mexicano de Asuntos Internacionales.

North America is vulnerable on several fronts: the region faces terrorist and criminal security threats, increased economic competition from abroad, and uneven economic development at home. In response to these challenges, a trinational, Independent Task Force on the Future of North America has developed a roadmap to promote North American security and advance the well-being of citizens of all three countries.

When the leaders of Canada, Mexico, and the United States met in Texas recently they underscored the deep ties and shared principles of the three countries. The Council-sponsored Task Force applauds the announced “Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America,” but proposes a more ambitious vision of a new community by 2010 and specific recommendations on how to achieve it.
                        CFR Agenda
                        It's about Global American Imperialism (Which really just means control America and use its power to control the world.)
                        Hillary speaks to the CFR
                        You know, it is a great opportunity for me here in New York, before this prestigious body, to speak about where we find ourselves with respect to foreign policy. And I think it's appropriate to put it into the context of a quote that I agree with, that was made by the former council president, Leslie Gelb, who said that the purpose of the Council on Foreign Relations, as an organization, is to promote American internationalism based on American interests.
                        The CFR on Mitt Romney
                        The CFR on Mike Huckabee
                        The CFR on Hillary Clinton
                        The CFR on Barak Obama
                        The CFR on John McCain
                        The CFR on Ron Paul

The popular one that goes best with their agenda will win.
                        You can bet on it!

Last edited by HeavenSent; 01-31-2008, 10:46 PM.

Comment

D > R

Obama > Clinton > McCain > Nit-wit Romney

Most of Hillary's policies are for the people and good. She will have dirty rub my back and bank account, I'll rub yours politics. Maybe she'll be really stupid and get empeeeeeeeched.

After reading, and watching a few debates she just seems shifty. She really twists some facts enough to where I'd say she's lying outright about what she thought she was voting for when authorizing Bush to go to War. She claied the vote was only to grant power to put more investigators in Iraq. But then Bush abused his power and went to war. That's complete crap, the senate was voting to goto war or not. Bold faced lies on her part.

Depsite her past healthcare woes, I think she's worked the kinks out of her plan and might put forth a good public health system for everyone.

Obama wants to make sure those who don't have health care will get it, but not a system for everyone.

Obama and Clinton both stand for environmental change. But my feeling is Hillary will make sure there are under the table deals that help her friends get rich with new environmental engergy companies. I just don't trust her.

Overall I really like Obama. He's smart, brings new energy and ideas, and is great at bringing people together. He'll do the best job of actually getting people from all sides to work together to promote positive change.

AND he can actually give a good speach. Imagine a president that doesn't sound like an idiot for a change. Sorry to the book companies that try to put together stupid quotes by the pres. They've had a field day with Bush, Sr and Jr.

Romney- Wow, I don't even want to waste time talking about this guy. Anyone see the clips form when he tried to reach out to a group of African Americans? He pointed to a phone or something a young AM girl had and said, "Wow that has some bling on it, huh?" Then he goes, "How does that go, Who let the Dogs out, Woof Wooof?" He's totally out of touch. Scary.

McCain, he might do a good job. He's Republican, his policies will mostly benefit the Rich and those most powerfull. I'm more of a supporter of those who fight for the common person.

Obama or Clinton for the Win.

Or write in Gore.

It's 2009, spend a dime,
                          Support our Whore, Vote for Gore.

Al Gore for the write in.:wub:
                          I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

Would it be popular if I made a thread with my valuable insight in American politics? I know the names of Obama, Clinton, Ron Paul and McCain!
                            Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Post yer poop

Originally posted by Noah View Post
                              Would it be popular if I made a thread with my valuable insight in American politics? I know the names of Obama, Clinton, Ron Paul and McCain!
                              Noah, you could do virtually anything my boy and you'd be popular. Because you're you. -blush-

For example, you could post a pic of yer poop, and then talk about it at length. Colour, texture, smell, taste, whatever you want to describe, maybe even the bugs that have made their home in it afer a week. You'd be all the rage.
                              I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X