MTV's: Made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTV's: Made

Apparently it's coming to my school and people are going crazy. Everywhere I go people are talking about it, asking if they're applying for it, what they want to be...

I've never watched the show, but I've heard about it from some people. Is it basically where random people are given the chance to become something they really have no potential in? Anyone want to shed some light on this? Thanks.

They came to my town (not high school though) like 4 years ago. Some dumb bitch wanted to be a lifeguard or something, I think I kind of knew her in high school but honestly can't remember. I've never even seen the show.

Comment

I'd apply to be made into a accepted trench wars forum member!

laff harty har jokein around, I do like the show but I think alot of the people who get picked are being made into things that take years to perfect and even get remotely good at. So I think the show just kinda sets you up for failure.

Comment

sertifi should apply, maybe they can help make him staff?LAWL

Comment

i'd never apply to this show because they couldn't make me any more kickass than i am currently
          PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam View Post
            i'd never apply to this show because they couldn't make me any more kickass than i am currently
            I would have to concur with that one.
            DELETED

Comment

I'm not fat and uncoordinated, so I don't get to be on "Made".
              Originally posted by Tone
              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Garbage music television channel, why shouldn't you be happy with who you
                are and what you are, you've been given the greatest gifts and instruments
                anyone will ever have. MTV tries to bring the garbage culture to Finland
                aswell, no I will never consider dating a game, no I won't wear bling blings
                nor metallic teeth, no I will not consider a good singer to be a god among
                humans, no I do not judge people by how the look. The scariest part of MTV
                is that it's directed at children who are at the age where they are most
                fragile and open to outside influences, it's not just about behaviourism and
                consumerism, MTV also tries to influence on young mind's views on the
                world, moral, and ethics to reflect their own interests.
                Ara / AraGee / Death
                SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
                SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
                TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
                ----------------------------------------------

Comment

sounds like somebody submitted a tape to "my super sweet 16" and didn't make the cutttt
                  PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

made is a terrible show, my wife has forced me to watch it a couple times
                    Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
                    1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
                    Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
                    caco <ER>> )Oo
                    caco <ER>> bot thief!
                    caco <ER>> duel me for it
                    Evasive <E> no!
                    Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

i think there should be a show called 'unmade'

you can imagine from there

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Nothing wrong with being unhappy with your life or yourself and wanting to change. However, MTV trying to help people change is very ironic given this channel is responsible for a lot of the self-esteem issues in the first place. They tell teenagers what is and isn't "cool" which causes a lot of self esteem issues when kids realize they don't fit into MTV's mold or get picked on by kids who do.

And no, I didn't watch a lot of MTV or Much Music when I was a kid. My feelings of social inadaquacy are more deeply rooted :P

Comment

Working...
                        X