No announcement yet.

Valentine's Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also he could not brag about how impressed his 15 year old girlfriend was with him when he did like 10 times more the rest of us did to impress our adult girlfriends/wives/whatever. if youre 18 and cant impress a 15 year old girl by buying her a macadamia nut cookie from subway and buying a card for a different holiday to be playful and sarcastic, you must suck.
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious View Post
      a card for a different holiday to be playful and sarcastic, you must suck.
      Coincidentally, I don't think I've matured beyond this point. Though I don't buy different holiday cards, I almost always buy the really Christian cards with lame as fuck Bible quotes or shit about loving Jesus on them.

Comment

I dunno about the whole getting her drunk thing either, I'm not sure what the laws are like there but even here he'd get in some serious shit. God forbid his ass lived in America, he'd be fucked for sure.

When you want to date a minor just remember the song fourteen by the vandals.
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

1:Pasta <ER>> If she ever called the cops, I'm pretty much screwed
          duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Do you know that unless he marrys this girl he's completly fucked? Spiteful teenage girls will do the meanest of things in the heat of moment, and granted she's a fucking child and can't be expected to act mature when it comes to love, probably first love. You're damned if you do and damned if you don't DuelPasta.

better be praying for the end of time.

it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

I didnt do that much to impress her. I just googled valentine chocolate and ordered it from the site. And yeah making spaghetti sure is ALOT OF WORK and god shoot me for buying her flowers. I just posted here what we did on valentines day like other people.

and wtf's wrong with impressing a 15 year old, I mean, i would have done the same if she was 19. I just fell in love with her, nothing more to it. so all you douchecunts can whine about it all you want, its not going to change anything. You can all have your laughs now and get it over with.

and why you all thinking I wouldnt be fucked here in belgium? If she'd go to the cops i could, no I would go to jail.
              help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Legal Drinking Age is 16 for beer and stuff, 18 for the harder liquids. (I am pretty sure in Belgium its the same as the Netherlands, I could be wrong though).
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

better be praying till the end of time, you're getting buried in that vag

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                    better be praying till the end of time, you're getting buried in that vag
                    Gonna lock her up in my basement with the other children for 3 more years, then its legal \o/
                    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

Comment

I every time I want to impress a 15 year old I just pull out my dick. Works for 16 and under...
                      Originally posted by Disliked
                      However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                      when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious View Post
                        if youre 18 and cant impress a 15 year old girl by buying her a macadamia nut cookie from subway and buying a card for a different holiday to be playful and sarcastic, you must suck.
                        fuck i love you, face
                        Originally posted by turmio
                        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                        Originally posted by grand
                        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                          No, Kolar is in school and he'll graduate next year with an awesome job, the kid already makes almost as much as my mom from his co-op. Kolar is financially and academically the strongest of my two brothers.

On the upside I have first hand experience of what not to do, which probably has helped me in the long run. God bless older brothers, they're there to fuck up then let you see what a piss they've made of things. You'd have to hold me down to the ground to ever get a ring on my finger, exactly why I'm not too keen on fat bitches.
                          I hope you mean with school -> college/university. Else it's all bullshit. I don't know your guys ages so I have no idea.

And give pasta a break, I know him and he's no sick fuck.

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                          Legal Drinking Age is 16 for beer and stuff, 18 for the harder liquids. (I am pretty sure in Belgium its the same as the Netherlands, I could be wrong though).
                          Wow, nice one. You know so much. :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by duel pasta View Post
                            When she arrived at my place I gave her 7 roses with some white flowers in too. We were planning to make a nice dinner like starter, main, ... but ended up making SPAGHETTI, which was quite fun too. opened some wine. Gave her a massage (she loved it). Gave her her pressent, blocks of chocolate 4x12, with the text "Sofie, I love you. (l) Jasper" spaces were white chocolate and letters were brown chocolate (best belgium chocolate ftw) and she was very happy with it.

ummm, at age 15 your girl is just wayyy too immature to even care what you do for her....

your retarded for even saying your in love with a girl that young, seriously, your fucking just idiotic

that girl may have the body of an adult, but she definately doesnt have the head for it...

and yeah you did wayyyy too much for a girl that really all you have to do is buy her a rattle, some diapers, and a sucker and she will love you forever... or at least until she turns old enough to realize an adult is in love with her when shes a little kid
                            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

so i herd u liek statutory rape
                              >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                                ummm, at age 15 your girl is just wayyy too immature to even care what you do for her....

your retarded for even saying your in love with a girl that young, seriously, your fucking just idiotic

that girl may have the body of an adult, but she definately doesnt have the head for it...

and yeah you did wayyyy too much for a girl that really all you have to do is buy her a rattle, some diapers, and a sucker and she will love you forever... or at least until she turns old enough to realize an adult is in love with her when shes a little kid
                                Right.. and you know this all because? How the fuck am I retarded for saying I love her? Yeah, she has the body, and she may act immature at times but most of the times she's more mature then me.

I didnt do wayyy too much, its not because you're a cunt who can't think for anything to do on valentines day that I did alot. I know people who did ALOT more. We just made spaghetti and I gave her a small pressent, whats so hard about it? It took 15 minutes all together.

If you dont know us, you should just stfu.

Comment

Working...
                                X