No announcement yet.

Valentine's Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

marrying someone at 19 is ridiculous, my brother had a kid and a wife when he was 19, what a serious life fuck up that has been.
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

You mean Kolar?
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

No, Kolar is in school and he'll graduate next year with an awesome job, the kid already makes almost as much as my mom from his co-op. Kolar is financially and academically the strongest of my two brothers.

On the upside I have first hand experience of what not to do, which probably has helped me in the long run. God bless older brothers, they're there to fuck up then let you see what a piss they've made of things. You'd have to hold me down to the ground to ever get a ring on my finger, exactly why I'm not too keen on fat bitches.
        Last edited by Cops; 02-16-2008, 12:30 PM.
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

dumbest.day.ever. Now I wonder, are there really idiots out there who still don't know that this holiday was cultivated by greedy flower and souvenier traders? =\
          If you won't get yur ass outta here immediatly, I'll make the hole in it bigger than the Grand Canyon!

Comment

Its 1/365 days, I'm sure you won't die by being swindled into buying someone you love at least 1 flower that you normally wouldn't on any other day.
            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
            Failure teaches success.
            . â–²
            ▲ ▲

Comment

Originally posted by Kim View Post
              Its 1/365 days, I'm sure you won't die by being swindled into buying someone you love at least 1 flower that you normally wouldn't on any other day.
              U COMERSHULIST PIG!
              Originally posted by Tone
              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

But I buy flowers on other days too
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim View Post

...and you are gay, right ?
                  Originally posted by Disliked
                  However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                  when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

my best v-day gift ever:

i bought a 500 piece jigsaw puzzle.
                    put it together.
                    flipped it over.
                    wrote my love poem, sonnet, haiku, note, whatever on the back
                    took it apart
                    mixed it up
                    boxed it
                    wrapped it
                    gave it to her
                    Last edited by Scurvy; 02-17-2008, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Kim
                      that's not a problem. the problem is, as you said, that most people do it once in 365 days. it's really funny to watch as crappy people suddenly start acting "special" because of the holiday but the next day everyone is back to normal =\
                      If you won't get yur ass outta here immediatly, I'll make the hole in it bigger than the Grand Canyon!

Comment

When she arrived at my place I gave her 7 roses with some white flowers in too. We were planning to make a nice dinner like starter, main, ... but ended up making SPAGHETTI, which was quite fun too. opened some wine. Gave her a massage (she loved it). Gave her her pressent, blocks of chocolate 4x12, with the text "Sofie, I love you. (l) Jasper" spaces were white chocolate and letters were brown chocolate (best belgium chocolate ftw) and she was very happy with it.
                        help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Originally posted by duel pasta View Post
                          When she arrived at my place I gave her 7 roses with some white flowers in too. We were planning to make a nice dinner like starter, main, ... but ended up making SPAGHETTI, which was quite fun too. opened some wine. Gave her a massage (she loved it). Gave her her pressent, blocks of chocolate 4x12, with the text "Sofie, I love you. (l) Jasper" spaces were white chocolate and letters were brown chocolate (best belgium chocolate ftw) and she was very happy with it.
                          I would have rather cleaned the toilet.

Comment

bragging about impressing a 15 year old..
                            5:gen> man
                            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Scurvy View Post
                              my best v-day gift ever:

i bought a 500 piece jigsaw puzzle.
                              put it together.
                              flipped it over.
                              wrote my love poem, sonnet, haiku, note, whatever on the back
                              took it apart
                              mixed it up
                              boxed it
                              wrapped it
                              gave it to her
                              LMAO got much time?

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious View Post
                                bragging about impressing a 15 year old..
                                As much as I like Duel Pasta I just can't get over that, he really should have just kept her age to himself.

Comment

Working...
                                X