exit polling even your grandmother can appreciate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exit polling even your grandmother can appreciate

seriously though, all of the polling going on this primary season is way, way out of control.

this just in:

hillary got 56.378% of the "white women over 40 who contracted herpes back in the 80's but never told their now ex-husband before the wedding" vote.

barack is pulling in a solid 42.954% of the "latinos who are not fond of tacos and resent you for thinking they're incapable of digesting anything else" vote.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

by the way, it occurred to me that someone might wonder which candidate i support.

so just to be clear:

jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Vaginas can't lead anything but their hand onto your cock or their ass into the kitchen (and then on you cock).
      Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Well, tbh, I think either democrat would be a good choice. it would break the old white man idealism.

Comment

Originally posted by stargazer. View Post
          Well, tbh, I think either democrat would be a good choice. it would break the old white man idealism.
          That doesn't need to be broken.
          4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
          4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
          4:Geio> DEEZ?
          4:Geio> LOLOL
          4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
          4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
          4:spirit> LOL
          4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
          4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by Tone
            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
            Originally posted by the_paul
            Gargle battery acid fuckface
            Originally posted by Material Girl
            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

booty is nice

Comment

For those who are still interested in some hint of privacy for themselves:

The Senate today voted in favor (67 to 31) to grant retroactive immunity to telecom companies who hand over (without question) communication logs and access to the government whenever they ask for it.

This is a clear violation of the 4th amendment.

Who voted what, you might ask?

McCain: Voted for the immunity. Not like that was much of a shock.

Clinton: Didn't bother to show up to vote. Way to attack Obama for his record of abstaining. What the fuck happened to the Clintons?

Obama: Voted to strike the immunity clause. Thank god someone has a brain.

REMEMBER THIS WHEN YOU CAST YOUR BALLOT.

(PS - Glad to hear J's stance)
                Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd View Post
                  For those who are still interested in some hint of privacy for themselves:

The Senate today voted in favor (67 to 31) to grant retroactive immunity to telecom companies who hand over (without question) communication logs and access to the government whenever they ask for it.

This is a clear violation of the 4th amendment.

Who voted what, you might ask?

McCain: Voted for the immunity. Not like that was much of a shock.

Clinton: Didn't bother to show up to vote. Way to attack Obama for his record of abstaining. What the fuck happened to the Clintons?

Obama: Voted to strike the immunity clause. Thank god someone has a brain.

REMEMBER THIS WHEN YOU CAST YOUR BALLOT.

(PS - Glad to hear J's stance)
                  This is a very fucking important point - probably the most poignant one on these forums about the election yet. Retroactive immunity is not only illegal as you already said but it sets a fucking terrible precedent for the government being able to strong-arm any company into doing something without them having to worry about liability. It's in the same vein of Nixon arguing that if the President does something then it is legal.

I mean I don't see how this doesn't click with everyone. If you need to grant retroactive immunity then you pretty much know that illegal shit has been going down (as if it wasn't painfully obvious already, though).

Comment

As an American I can say that Americans deserve what's coming to them, which is a nice piping hot dish of totalitarianism.

Anyway.. hopefully this bill won't be approved by the House in its current immunity-granting form.
                    'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                    sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

That is why I like Hillary. She is one super smart b!tch.

Think about the situation:

1) Vote for the immunity, you'll lose delegates, aka common voters

2) Voted against the immunity clause, you'll lose super delegates, aka government backings

So the best thing to do in this case is to not vote and pretend it is not important and hope the whole thing would go away and not be remembered.
                      ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Do me a favor and never come to America.
                        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

"what is there for Democrats to think about? Why are they even having this conversation? They have been waiting an awfully long time for a politician like Mr Obama. If, having come so close, they still manage to nominate Mrs Clinton, I think it is a choice they will regret for years and maybe decades."
                          Originally posted by Ward
                          OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post

--
                            Last edited by Kolar; 02-14-2008, 12:31 AM.
                            4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                            4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                            4:Geio> DEEZ?
                            4:Geio> LOLOL
                            4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                            4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                            4:spirit> LOL
                            4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                            4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
                              Idk man. Thats just how I feel. I'm from the south so that may have something to do with it. I'm telling you man live in Georgia and you will become more racist everyday. Black people tend to be so fucking worthless here its pitiful. Right next to my university there is a fucking ghetto where a bunch of hood rats just waste their time doing drugs and other stupid shit. Either something broke inside that part of their race a long time ago or they are just shitty.
                              I reported this post, guess why..
                              You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Working...
                              X