Fidel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fidel

Fidel Castro announces his resignation as president of Cuba and commander-in-chief of Cuba's military, according to a letter published in the state-run newspaper, Granma.

He can't just quit like that, can he? What will happen!
    You ate some priest porridge

His brother will run things like he has been since Fidel had that surgery.
    Dont think much will change :fear:

Comment

Another example of an idiot that keeps his country 30 years behind the rest of the western world. I wouldn't care much anyway, hope for Cuba that they will get some good leader.

Watch Venezuela. They are taking the Cuba style route with their dumbass clown Hugo Chavez.

Comment

hfsgksj lift the embargo kjthlakjghdf
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
          hfsgksj lift the embargo kjthlakjghdf
          yes please.
          Originally posted by Tone
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by FarScape View Post
            Another example of an idiot that keeps his country 30 years behind the rest of the western world. I wouldn't care much anyway, hope for Cuba that they will get some good leader.

Watch Venezuela. They are taking the Cuba style route with their dumbass clown Hugo Chavez.
            Yeah you have to be a real dumbass to be a dictator for nearly 50 years. I don't think you know anything at all about Cuba or about Fidel.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
              Yeah you have to be a real dumbass to be a dictator for nearly 50 years. I don't think you know anything at all about Cuba or about Fidel.
              So don't think.

Comment

Fidel ran a tight ship and had a good run. I don't think we'll see any radical changes, but one could hope for a modernization movement. As a close neighbor it'd be good for a trading ally, even for small things.
                DELETED

Comment

never mind, tired.
                  Last edited by Zerzera; 02-20-2008, 12:31 PM.
                  You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
                    Fidel ran a tight ship and had a good run. I don't think we'll see any radical changes, but one could hope for a modernization movement. As a close neighbor it'd be good for a trading ally, even for small things.
                    hahahahahahahahhaha

we'll never lift our embargo, which is ironic... the cubans would have aced Fidel themselves years ago had we just built a single fucking wal-mart and filled it with things made after 1970
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Cuban cigar anyone?

Comment

Working...
                      X