Good ANIME Shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good ANIME Shows

Anyone know shows they could reccomend like Cowboy Bebop or others like that?

I've seen Gundam Wing already, even though that's really old.

It would give me something to do when I'm bored.

Samurai Champloo was pretty good too.

I saw Death Note already.

Most anime sucks. The sooner you realize that the sooner you can stop looking for Cowboy Bebop equals and move on.

Outlaw Star wasn't bad. Check out other Gundam stuff. I liked the original Gundam and loved Zeta Gundam and Char's Counterattack. Miyazaki's stuff is all really good.
    Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

pokemon
      4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
      4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
      4:Geio> DEEZ?
      4:Geio> LOLOL
      4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
      4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
      4:spirit> LOL
      4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
      4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by Saturn V View Post
        Most anime sucks. The sooner you realize that the sooner you can stop looking for Cowboy Bebop equals and move on.

Outlaw Star wasn't bad. Check out other Gundam stuff. I liked the original Gundam and loved Zeta Gundam and Char's Counterattack. Miyazaki's stuff is all really good.
        He's right. More often than not you're going to find one good show and 800 clones with slightly varying factors. I'm sick and tired of bland, repetitive character archetypes being used over and in animes as well. Do we really need another mysterious badass with some type of facial scar? Or the ditzy female lead, that embodies goodness? Can we seriously chill with the tits, please? I mean really?

Steamboy is really good, done by the guy that created Akira, and took ten years to make.
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Monster<--<3 this one, Code Geass, Ergo Proxy, Darker than Black, Gunslinger Girl, Saikano, s-cry-ed
          They are kind of relate to the ones you listed. Rebelious
          I havnt checked forums in forever :O

Comment

Can anyone suggest some 'Ghost In the Shell' equals?
            ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

hamtaro
              Originally posted by paradise!
              pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
              1:Reaver> HALP
              1:Reaver> HELELP
              1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
              1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Homo ^

Comment

Steamboy
                  Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (for Telcat)
                  Samurai 7 (based on the movie "Seven Samurai")
                  Afro Samurai
                  Samurai Champloo (I love samurai anime :/)
                  Gantz (Just sick fighting sequences and funny script)
                  DELETED

Comment

dragon ball.
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                    Originally posted by the_paul
                    Gargle battery acid fuckface
                    Originally posted by Material Girl
                    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

I just searched for all the older anime threads to link you to them, but they just made me realize that giving people advice sucks. There are so many good shows in so many different genres, browse anidb.net or animenfo.com and you should find tons of anime you might like, try them out!

P.S. anidb usually has groups that subbed the anime mentioned, with a link to their homepage and possibly a torrent tracker.

P.P.S. Anime-Kraze, Anime4Ever and KickAssAnime probably have almost every possible anime subbed between them.
                      "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Originally posted by NewbOfTW View Post
                        Monster<--<3 this one, Code Geass, Ergo Proxy, Darker than Black, Gunslinger Girl, Saikano, s-cry-ed
                        They are kind of relate to the ones you listed. Rebelious
                        I havnt checked forums in forever :O
                        Ergo Proxy - too hard for someone new to anime to watch
                        Darker than Black - crap
                        Gunslinger Girl - average, only for interested
                        Saikano - overrated, not that good
                        s-cry-ed - shitty

I don't even know why you bother to give people tips, even though anime taste is very different. And I can't see any connection to any of these and Gundam/Death Note/Samurai Champloo.

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion might be something for you moltenrock, it's in the mecha genre like Gundam, and it has a Death Note feeling too. One of the best non-overhyped anime of 2006.

Originally posted by T3l Ca7 View Post
                        Can anyone suggest some 'Ghost In the Shell' equals?
                        Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence. Direct sequel

Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex. Follow up series

GitS is pretty unique, not many series like it at all. BUT, check out Neon Genesis Evangelion, even though its overhyped like hell, its a good old classic, things in common with GitS - psychological, drama, mecha, sci-fi.

And I'm looking after some series myself who's similar to Honey and Clover/2 and Nodame Cantabile.
                        DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                        Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                        Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                        -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

clone high

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

you call EVA overhyped and then blab on about Ghost in the Shell?

Irony at it's finest.
                            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                              dragon ball.
                              DragonBall Z
                              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                              X