Sonichu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
    uh, he could help avoid the homophobia, especially since he plays with and creates little ponies
    yeah, see he doesn't understand that those aren't "normal" behaviors. Or maybe he does, but clearly (due to the autism) doesn't understand that his opinions and actions aren't appropriate or necessarily condoned by everyone.

The guy calls himself Sonichu fer chissakes. Does that sound like someone who has a grip on their own, or others' defining terms? He's clearly does not have control of himself in the realm of self-control, so people choose to attack him? That's a disability, not a free chance to take shots at someone weaker than you.

There's plenty of assholes out there (and in the Iraq war thread for that matter) that have the same, if not way more retarded views, yet these people chose some guy with autism because he made a video proclaiming his obviously skewed views? He's an easy target who can't autonomously defend himself or his beliefs. That's bullying, and I don't really condone that.

It's like when people on these forums attack Telcat. I've tried to stop doing it, because clearly she doesn't fully grasp what she's saying. Attacking her, and this poor guy, at that point is merely being cruel and is wholly undeserved. Honestly, don't people have better things to do with their time than peruse forums all day just waiting to make witty comebacks? Oh wait...

edit: This is more of a rant toward the internet in general, who has been giving this poor guy grief for a long time. This is very different than that Chris Crocker attention whore...That guy was asking for it. I've seen some vicious remarks on other sites which illicit nothing more than the ol' facepalm. It really is sad that we're at such a low point in our society, some people feel the need to get their jollies by anonymously heckling a man with autism.
    Last edited by Squeezer; 03-03-2008, 06:55 PM.
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Autism or not, someone doesn't develop those views on their own randomly out of the blue. Most likely he's gotten that attitude about homosexuals from his parents, but just because he has autism doesn't mean it's ok to think like that. I wouldn't care who has a view like that, regardless of their station in life- if he puts a video of himself on youtube saying that people only need to be straight, he needs to be prepared for the consequences.

It's the internet, there's always going to be someone that is the butt of a joke; it's life and it's something you just have to deal with. I don't know what you're talking about with some Iraq war thread, but the people on SA have no idea of that thread, so of course they can't go make fun of those idiots as well. Even though it is easy to see a comparison (cwutididthere), you can't lump Telecat with an autistic 25 year old. Even though she's dumb as a box of rocks (#2), she hasn't shown any clinical documents officially stating her as mentally retarded, so it's not "bullying" with her. She knows the types of comments she will receive when she posts, and yet she posts on anyway. She says dumb shit on purpose to get a reaction, just like a bunch of other people on the board. She's easy (#3), but not an "easy target". Time and time again she puts herself into the line of fire saying the stupidest shit she can think of, and because of that I see no point in judging peoples reactions to her blather as "cruel".
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

The best way to judge the quality of a society is to look the less fortunate, and the elders.

Here on the Trench Wars forum we laugh at both.
        Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

I find it funny how Squeezer basically just attacked Telcat in a rant about not attacking the weak.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
            I find it funny how Squeezer basically just attacked Telcat in a rant about not attacking the weak.
            Compared to some of the things people have said to her on these forums, I would say I stated my case rather gracefully...And LB, I'll be back to quotecha later.

But for now, it is work time
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I would like to take him and all his followers and put them in a rocket and shooooooot it to the moon

Comment

Working...
              X