E-mail scams.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-mail scams.

So today, 4 Nigerian dudes got convicted for running those internet scams, the ones saying: I inherit a shitload of money can I park it on your account for a while thingies.

And all I was thinking: People actually replied to those things? I mean, people actually bought those mails and thought it was real? wtf?
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

they were actually nigerian? or is this just you being racist again, gal?
    Originally posted by turmio
    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
    Originally posted by grand
    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

best black scam artist
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

There are a lot of gullible people out there. How else would you explain Uwe Boll continuing to make movies?

Comment

Why isn't Galleleo banned for racism?
          Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

No need to hate on Nigeria Hitler jun.

Comment

Funny/sobering article about Nigerian scam millionaires.

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortu...05/29/8378124/
              2:Displaced> k washed my nuts, hope they stop itching now
              2:Displaced> now its my fucking foot that is itching, FOR FUCKS SAKE

2:Eeks> there was this girl that had a crush on me
              2:Eeks> and she had the biggest boobs i've ever seen live
              2:Eeks> had back problems too i think
              2:Eeks> it was kinda disturbing when her boobs were bigger than her head

1:DangerGirl> spider, give your cap to era
              1:spider> Wooooohoo!
              1:spider> .*passes the hat*
              1:Erathia> <eats the hat>

Comment

The news said 4 Nigerian guys got convicted.. now you are the one being racist for assuming that I am talking about black people, there are white people in Nigeria too. I only named their country of origin, you assumed stuff, not me.

I cant find an article about it, I heard it on the radio yesterday, in the news. It was in The Hague, so most likely the international court.
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

GALLELEO SAID BLACK! SOMEONE FUCKING BAN HIM FOR RACISM QUiCK! :alien:
                  Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

scambaiting forum
                    http://www.419eater.com/

The best bait ever, and it's fucking worth reading through 90+ pages of it...if not, check out page 63 for the video of the scammer

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=113482

He's worked as a pie salesman for my New York Bakery company, and never received his salary, after travelling to Ghana to pick it up. He's been to Ibadan from Port Harcourt three times, only to have his payment gazumped by my character dying in a sit-on-and-ride lawnmower accident. In a bizarre twist, he fell in love and became engaged to my Character's daughter, who also met a grisly end, nibbled to death by prairie dogs in the Desert. Her lawyer was unable to locate the next of kin of the deceased, so the lad was asked to stand. He didn't get the irony, and is now in Dubai, en route to Singapore to collect the estate of the deceased! IP checks out.
                    Originally posted by Disliked
                    However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                    when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

god damn, there is phone sex on page 9. gall can be racist all he wants as long as his threads bring up treasures like this one.

Comment

(Dutch Baser)>i would have voted mccain cuz he is white

8:Hercules> whats a normal day for a finn consist of ?
                        8:Singularity> alcohol and masturbation

Daldur> if u add me 6th obviously u dont want me

BasingCrew

Comment

Originally posted by CrvenBan View Post
                          scambaiting forum
                          http://www.419eater.com/

The best bait ever, and it's fucking worth reading through 90+ pages of it...if not, check out page 63 for the video of the scammer

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=113482
                          this really is an epic bait thread... I can't stop reading it.
                          TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                          TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                          TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Fluffz
                            god damn, there is phone sex on page 9. gall can be racist all he wants as long as his threads bring up treasures like this one.

NSFW - and Not safe for MINORS
                            http://media.putfile.com/amy-being-frisky-with-419-scammer

And I got disconnected. I kept getting disconnected but kept trying to call him back.

And FINALLY - I talked to him for 30 minutes! Good thing it only costs me 2 cents a minute to talk to this guy! Anyway - he "cums" in this one - he's being shy about masturbating for me.....but I wanted him to know how much I love him and how interested I am in him so that he will go to the boat instead of the airport.

He also got my phone number here - - so he's going to be calling me at 11 when the guy does not show up - which means I am going to have to tell him that I just got a call saying that he's running late - (Mr Mugu give me a reason) And I'll stall him so he won't leave to go to the airport.

So here is Amy's long ass call with this guy - - the one where he masturbates and says he cums all over the floor.

NSFW - and Not safe for MINORS

http://media.putfile.com/amy-spends-too-much-time-with-419-scammer

roflrofl
                            Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                            2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                            2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

God. This is incredible.

Comment

Working...
                              X