St. Patrick's Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Patrick's Day

Yeah, I'm not Irish. I could give 2 shits less about it. But if there is a holiday where everyone just uses it as an excuse to drink on a weekday, I'm in regardless.

So how was everyone's night.

Mine:

I took some Irish coffee liquor shots, drank on Irish liquor coffee (pretty much cream and whiskey) and finished at least 3/4ths (not sure why I used this measurement, just sounded right) of a keg. Took strikeouts with with a gravity bong, coffee liquor/rum shots and beer and smoked a lot of weed. Didn't go to sleep till 5 am, and 2 and 1/2 hours later I woke up and went to work feeling pretty shitty, but the night was great.
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

i spent the whole day looking for weed and finally gave up and enrolled in rehab

Comment

the fucking package store charged an extra 10$ for Jameson this weekend, so I bought a 15$ 1L bottle of Clan McGregor. Went the extra mile and bought the ridiculously expensive 35$ 1L of Bailey's (seriously, what the fuck) and a 12pack of Guinness draughts.

Started about 3:45pm, drunk for English 146 at 4:30, finished by 1:30am because I have class at 9:30am.

I have 2 Guinness left, half of bottle of the whiskey and not too much Bailey's.

I love being Irish.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
        i spent the whole day looking for weed and finally gave up and enrolled in rehab
        u have to look for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
          u have to look for it?
          that was my problem back in highschool too..
          sigpic

Comment

I'm "Irish." I smoked too much weed and passed out instead of going out. <_<

At least I finished finals yesterday. Two weeks off.
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Y'ever played beer pong with Guinness? Not as fun as it sounds.
              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
                Y'ever played beer pong with Guinness? Not as fun as it sounds.
                might as well just shove a piece of bread in each cup

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

well i dont grow it so...

Comment

yeah well your location says san fran, and i know that smoking weed is pretty big there, fuck you have to step outside and look at someones porch and you'll see someone lighting one up
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                      might as well just shove a piece of bread in each cup
                      i love guinness. i love it. but seriously, its not a beer that you can drink alot of quickly, irish car bombs aside.

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                      well i dont grow it so...
                      dude, you live in San Fran. just go to one of those "doctors".

Comment

i got friends with "prescriptions", friends who grow, friends who sell, but once in a blue moon no one has shit. don't worry i'll be back in action tonight!

Comment

somehow the local pub We were going to was at capacity by 5:15 so we had to scuttle off to a very less Irish place. Still have fun though.
                          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

i'm not saying that whoever made this map likes ass sex, but...

.fffffffff_____
                            .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                            .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                            .fffffff\______/
                            .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                            .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                            .fffff\________/
                            .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                            .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                            .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                            .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                            .fff\__________/

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
                              Yeah, I'm not Irish. I could give 2 shits less about it.

i stopped reading after this. get the fuck out of here with yuor ignorant posts. You're 19. You can't even handle a proper pint or two.

Comment

Working...
                              X