Do you remember?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you remember?

..green and purple ketchup what a bad fucking idea that was.

keep it going
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

chia pet
    LA

Comment

Crystal Pepsi
      Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Pogs

DELETED

Comment

Pokemon, Oh Wait They Are Still Around

Comment

those silly slap on bracelets

Comment

pogs were awesome

Comment

Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen!
                f

Comment

subspace :P

Comment

L.A. Lights shoes?
                    Or those goo shoes?
                    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

poop juice
                      :confused: Are human fat?

Comment

no idea why anyone drank this shit.
                        5:gen> man
                        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Anything and everything that pulls us away from questioning why our souls are blackened and occupies our time. Occupies it so much that anything and everything have now become the reason we stretch are arms out and touch the alarm that wakes you up so you're on time to spend all day doing something which doesn't matter to come home and see your wife who is only happy because her meaning of life has been satisfied by the money you bring home to fuel her oxycodone addiction which you happily supply her because she becomes more sexually uninhibited. I apologize my friends for this poor example. As you laugh I feel sad and love for you and I know it's not your fault.

This forum my keyboard my monitor and the desk it sits on the apartment it's in paid by the job I work for and the boss I feel sad for who's soul is so lost that he feels enjoyment in conquering his fellow man to make himself feel better for a split second that split second is then lost and never to be recovered and pulls us farther away from something that really matters which I can't explain for I'm not developed enough mentally to express what my soul is weeping over the lack of commas is noticeable and has now become more important to you than my message which is in fact my message my friend and even with this said I still love you more than you can imagine and my soul is weeping and turning black as you giggle at this comment and now deny giggling since I said this and now say it anyway and giggle because I said you'd deny giggling at my previous attempt to show you my love

I now feel sad and all of me aches for those who read that and type some witty comment in response and who now may or may not type it since I said that and now may type it just to spite me and commenting that me stating I knew the witty comment in response was coming had nothing to do with who now may or may not type this witty comment.

I'm sorry my friends for not using commas or proper grammar and please know my love for you as my brother and fellow man lost in a world we can not change a world that is so far gone only extinction can solve, I retract my previous statement and I lied I feel extinction is not the only solution and I'm not sure why I stated that, that is a lie as well for I do know why I stated that.

You are so far gone, you not as the reader if you understand even a word I'm saying, not the word that is typed but the word that is being absorbed by your soul a soul that is black but can become pure if it stops smoking cigarettes which are supplied and although horrible and kill people I can understand it's use and how people are desperate for something that helps them get threw each and every day. I'm saddened by this but at the same time happy for those who feel relief from this moment where they are destroying their bodies but freeing their minds and souls if only for a second from the work they are doing to pay for the house that has it's monitor and keyboard and desk and fork to eat the food which sustains us for another day, another day where we slide further and further into the cave which none can escape.

If you're not in the cave you'd think I'd be happy for you but you need my love more than anyone else and please accept it for my soul longs for you for if you're not in the cave it's because you're blinded by everything that makes you happy, these inventions, these pogs so much so that they have now replaced your reason for life and all is accepted and clear to you now, you are out of the cave and my arms are stretched out from the cave begging you to embrace me, slide with me but i know you can not, your car is driving you too far from the cave to make the money that is needed to conquer much like the boss who's life is filled with split seconds so split that he never lives at all and the moment he leaves his mothers perfect womb he withers to the ground, stretching out to me trying to reach the cave that seems so close but can never be reached, our fingers touched and for a moment i thought the boss would enter the cave but he wouldn't receive my love he mocked he nodded to his fellow man and in that same instant as he left the womb when our fingers touched the boss withered he conquered nodded and laughed with his fellow man and in all the split seconds of his life he left the womb and died

as you all band together now to make fun of what I'm saying and laugh and nod with your fellow man for if you band together to make fun of someone different it must make you right and even if you're not right you feel right for you have conquered someone with your laughing and nodding between you and your fellow man and the receiver of your laughs and nods shall accept it and i shall love you even more than before for when i see I'm misunderstood it allows me to see that your soul needs to be brought to the cave and i continue reaching

mock nod and together you are right and conquer make your money forget about everything die happy with your house car and career for none of it is as important than the receiver of your mock and nod embrace your fellow man and understand that the walls he puts up are only there because he is hurting and once understood we need no walls the wall that is put up between my finger and the boss the moment our fingers touch doesn't have to exist if we simply show love for another and stop for if all you mockers and nodders and bander togetherers were to love and accept and understand the fingers would touch and then become two hands that can support each other and stop sliding in the cave, if we can not live in the cave fully at least our hands are merged together and can grow the withering stops and the split seconds become seconds that are no longer split but whole, life.

with all this love and helping each other from sliding down the cave we can move in a different direction where how many commas we use, capital letters, what name is on your tshirt and conquering of your fellow man ceases to be more important than loving your fellow man

Comment

if only everything was as simple as it seems when youre really fucked up on drugs huh

also when i put up walls it is not because i am hurting it is because other people aggravate me

all in all 5/5 post though

despite how incoherent it gets the point across

edit:

apparently these are for sale on amazon for 32 dollars a box but they are still from the past in my book
                            Last edited by Facetious; 03-26-2008, 05:15 AM.
                            5:gen> man
                            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Jack View Post
                              Anything and everything..............
                              ceases to be more important than loving your fellow man

:wub: That was so eloquent. I think you touched my soul :wub:

Thanks for the post!

Comment

Working...
                              X