Do you remember?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cops View Post
    I ran for Vice President of the Student Union at my college and lost by 50 votes, I basically ran on the idea that I would let the students vote on a Universal Bus Pass. The idea is really good for our wallets and for the enviorment. Next year I might have a better chance, I ran on a long shot being new to school.
    I believe uoft tried to do these recently? But they attempted to make it mandatory for all students to pay a monthly fee, that has no opt-out option. It was turned down in the referendum.

Laurier has term pass for local transit that put into our tuition ($40/term, hell of a deal), but also has an opt-out feature for people who live in Waterloo/Kitchener and have their own means of transportation.

It's a good idea though I think, I don't think I would be living where I am now if it wasn't for the pass.
    duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

• My school also allows free bus transportation with our student id card. I never used it but I know it comes in handy for the people out in Newport beach and surrounding areas. Using the metro system in Europe was so convenient. The only worry I had about it was strikes.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLKYOSiW7U4

1. You're reading my comment
        2. Now you're saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
        4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
        5. You're checking it now.
        6. You're smiling.
        7. You're still reading my comment.
        8. You know all you have read is true.
        10. You didn't notice that i skipped 9.
        11. You're checking it now.
        12. You didn't notice there are only 10 facts

Comment

• Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
          :fear:

I have no idea what you're talking about, a fellow forum poster told me girls can't drive because they're always barefoot and in the kitchen cooking meals

blame yourself or God
          I totally can't drive barefoot, with flip flops, or with heels. I can do it with an automatic but not with my manual. I gotta have tennis shoes or something similar.

And last time I tried to cook a meal it turned out terrible. My boyfriend ate it to be nice but it was bad. So I think I'll stick to street races in my cute little car Which I can drive, even though I'm a girl!

Originally posted by Nickname View Post
          I drive a 2001 Buick LeSabre. I am 23....

I've had it since September of o6, and I am yet to see somebody under 60 driving a Buick of any kind, other than me.

Booya.
          I know a 24 year old with a Buick LeSabre, but he drives it like it's a Porsche.
          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
          1:Chao <ER>> at all
          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

• what kind of car are you trying to race around in?
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

what kind of car are you trying to race around in?
              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• I don't see a stove attached to that car
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by project dragon View Post
                  I believe uoft tried to do these recently? But they attempted to make it mandatory for all students to pay a monthly fee, that has no opt-out option. It was turned down in the referendum.

Laurier has term pass for local transit that put into our tuition ($40/term, hell of a deal), but also has an opt-out feature for people who live in Waterloo/Kitchener and have their own means of transportation.

It's a good idea though I think, I don't think I would be living where I am now if it wasn't for the pass.
                  UTM passed it, they got a sweet deal with Mississauga Transit. A lot of Sheridan College Students live in Mississauga as well as Brampton/Toronto, it's wrong to not offer 'any' student prices. I travel through two transit systems to go to school, I don't mind this but buy different tickets for different buses is a bitch.

I think it's worth putting to a referendum and figuring our if the students want it or not, it's more important to vote on it rather than enforcing it.
                  it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIA-YpAc9rE

woot!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. 420 View Post
                      I guess the video was meant to show what was going on in the 80's, not necessarily that it started in the 80's. Several things in the video started in the 70's, some in the 60's and the show Mr. Wizard goes back to the 50's.

B)

Comment

what kind of car are you trying to race around in?
                        It's an Acura Integra with cold air intake and NOS. I'm hoping to maybe do more to it when I get my tax refund. I have a carbon fiber hood that I need to fix up. A lot of my car is looks because the guy I got it from used to show it, but it packs a little punch too Unfortunately for you there's no room for a stove.
                        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                        Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

• Which means that from this point on you shall be referred to as Shani'qa.
                          "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

• nothing like white girls and the cars they don't deserve.

I drive this.

though i doubt this one has a built in bong with christmas lights.
                            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• Meh, I bought it with my own money.
                              Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

• Originally posted by PH View Post
                                this is not the kind of math i grew up with.
                                LOLOLOL
                                3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
                                3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
                                3:i.d.> da fk is that?
                                3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
                                3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
                                3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
                                3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
                                3:Shadowmere> LOL
                                3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
                                Shadowmere> Rofl
                                Up in ya !> With his feet
                                Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
                                Up in ya !> l44t feet
                                Deft> l44t f44t*
                                Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
                                Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Working...
                                X