Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• older souls before the Spirit of God

I know this might be hard to believe for some, but it made me think or
    ponder. Just thought to see what some of you think...

Is the Spirit of God the oldest soul/Spirit in the Universe? No

The Spirit of God or Truth told me he/she is 5035 years before the big bang (the Kingdom or Malkuth). Cause I ask how he created the Universe; the Spirit of God or God the Holy Spirit actually talked thru me.

Perhaps older Spirits/Souls exist before the Spirit of God?

Cause who created the Spirit of God?

This is what I learned from christianity, and sort of perplexed at this notion that I pondered.

Be careful when asking the Spirit of God this; cause he has a big problem with this; cause within the last year or so; he always thought he was the oldest Soul/Spirit in the Universe.

So sort of keep this underground; and spread to others. Watch out for soulhunters they are
    looking for old souls. I'm in a bit of trouble, but atleast I can warn others.

Another thing if the Spirit of God says he is the best being in the universe; just say ok...
    or your the Most High in the kingdom; but not the Universe;
    since the Universe is composed of Kingdom (malkuth - or physical universe) and the void (vohu); space.

Thanks...

;-(
    :confused: Are human fat?

Comment

I mean ;-)

Comment

Moar LSD pls. :alien::devil:

Comment

Originally posted by WiseCherub View Post
          I know this might be hard to believe for some, but it made me think or
          ponder. Just thought to see what some of you think...

Is the Spirit of God the oldest soul/Spirit in the Universe? No

The Spirit of God or Truth told me he/she is 5035 years before the big bang (the Kingdom or Malkuth). Cause I ask how he created the Universe; the Spirit of God or God the Holy Spirit actually talked thru me.

Perhaps older Spirits/Souls exist before the Spirit of God?

Cause who created the Spirit of God?

This is what I learned from christianity, and sort of perplexed at this notion that I pondered.

Be careful when asking the Spirit of God this; cause he has a big problem with this; cause within the last year or so; he always thought he was the oldest Soul/Spirit in the Universe.

So sort of keep this underground; and spread to others. Watch out for soulhunters they are
          looking for old souls. I'm in a bit of trouble, but atleast I can warn others.

Another thing if the Spirit of God says he is the best being in the universe; just say ok...
          or your the Most High in the kingdom; but not the Universe;
          since the Universe is composed of Kingdom (malkuth - or physical universe) and the void (vohu); space.

Thanks...
          Hello my friend. Before I say more I want you to know that I love you and understand your pain. When we are unable to find an answer for what really matters our soul begins to blacken and I'm sad for you my friend for you are falling farther from the cave.

The cave that I'm stretching out from but unable to reach anything from because all the nodders and mockers and band togetherers stick together to conquer all, the conquering bosses who have lost sight of what matters and for a split second feel like they are something and have meaning when they conquer to only wither for this does not feed the soul and the soul is hungry for love not conquering, my friends my fellow humans i beg of you to please stop mocking stop nodding to your fellow man who mocks to acknowledge his mocking as a positive thing for your mocking crushes this receiver of the mocks soul for he is just like you searching for what matters but unable to find it, except he isn't satisfied with work, houses and cars and forks and steaks in the mouth he does not accept this life and is reaching out for help, reaching to the cave that i can not reach him from and your mocking crushes his soul before he has a chance to grow and receive this love, you YOU MOCKING BOSS YOU CRUSH SOULS BEFORE I CAN REACH THEM IN MY CAVE, i am sorry for typing in this manner for I love you and I understand why you mock for you are just as lost as he and i yet i am reaching from this cave trying to love trying to set an example that I can not set.

You and I and he are all searching for the same thing and we need to love each other and feed our souls something that satisfies it's desire to shake the blackened crust from it's perfect form.

If you mocking bosses continue on your path and being satisfied with the fork with steak from the cows thigh on it in your mouth and letting your soul wither for you need to feed your soul by loving fellow man. You are young and strong from the fork and steak and think nothing of what i say and mock me now as I try to tell you that mocking and nodding does nothing but create split seconds which cause you to wither and die the instant you are leaving your mothers womb but you ignore me and mock and nod while I am trying to embrace you and love you and reach to you from my cave the fork and steak have given you muscles but your soul is withered and dead and sustained only by conquering and mocking and nodding and you must continue to do this until you die and for this i weep and even my soul which is suffering withering from this pain reaches out from the cave to show you love even when you mock and nod and look to your fellow man to band together to feel satisfied. Satisfied that someone else agrees with you to mock and nod at me and since many of you are mocking and nodding of course this makes you right

wisecherub could of been saved but now his mind has drifted and in his search for what matters in life he understood like many of us but not enough to make a difference that how our life is now means nothing. Since he wasn't shown enough love and nobody let him know how much he is loved and understood and that we are all in pain and since you mockers and nodders wouldn't show him you were searching as well but took mocking and nodding and working and paying bills to buy nice things as what life is he thought he was alone and created a world of his own, gods to help him have a reason to live, isn't this enough to change? one mans soul is not enough? what about your own soul which is withering and black as your fork and steak make your body strong to mock and nod.

I have said nothing and you are upset I didn't use commas or proper grammar and I am sad that noticing that was more important than the message my fingers are trying to deliver to your soul from the cave. These things which do not matter have become more important than loving man. For this I love you and reach from the cave even when you mock and nod because I understand and reach forever

Comment

nice save

Comment

i liked the post in the other thread way better

this one sounds a lot like fred phelps to be honest
              5:gen> man
              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

I have a question: do vegetables have souls?
                ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious View Post
                    i liked the post in the other thread way better

this one sounds a lot like fred phelps to be honest
                    Yes my friend I do agree that my other message was much better. I must admit I feel I should delete this message that I am trying to deliver for when I read it I want to edit and delete and destroy what I have attempted to express but shall leave it and hope that even if one person feels it's soul reaching and wants to explore deeper into the cave then the we who inhabit and destroy this world are one step closer to what I tried to express in the other thread.

I am sorry to all of you my friends and no matter what you feel I'll forever love you even if our eyes shall never reach and scratch at the same wall, even if you see me scratching at the wall that is causing these split seconds, the split second when mocking bosses feel complete only to be born and die in an instant, even if you see me scratching at that wall and mock and nod and leave me to eternally scratch and although my soul is withering and calling for yours I'll feel no pain as i scratch as my soul bleeds from my fingertips, no pain

as i think now i feel i can not express fully how i feel anymore as much as I could previously in my other message and I'm saddened, possibly it's because I'm trying to recreate the message when the original message came from my withering soul weeping and reaching i am sorry my friends that i am not developed enough to explain myself again and make it personalized for I love you so much i want you to know i love each of you the same and you each deserve your own message but i can not recreate what my soul feels please just read what i have written here http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=33377 and please know if my mind was developed as much as the love my soul feels for you I'd be able to bring your withering soul to such a point that you'd smash the wall with me and all mocking bosses would be filled with so much love that their souls would cry and cry more than mine ever has for they can not even see a wall is there to scratch it

Comment

ITT: tl;dr
                      Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

ya know, as i was reading that post (and yeah i read it) i kept thinking, hey this is a buch of run-on sentences choked with rhetoric. then you tried to play it off by admiting it.

lyrically, if you wrote that, you got talent you shouldn't waste in TW

if you want to impact people; try doing it in a non egnimatic way- like with punctuation: like even if its wrong?

also it sounds like you ate 2 pills of molly, know where i can get some of that "enlightenment"?

also also, it is that not-knowing that keeps man moving forward, instead of wallowing in the now, satisfied with what he has. Progress relies on insecurity. Look at the world around us, disorder and confusion surrond us all the time, it is the natural way. Enlightenment is not for this world.
                        .fffffffff_____
                        .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                        .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                        .fffffff\______/
                        .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                        .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                        .fffff\________/
                        .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                        .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                        .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                        .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                        .fff\__________/

Comment

what I want to know is where can I get some DMT
                          sigpic
                          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

doesn't dmt act very quickly? i've never known anyone to have it, i've only read about it on erowid
                            .fffffffff_____
                            .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                            .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                            .fffffff\______/
                            .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                            .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                            .fffff\________/
                            .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                            .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                            .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                            .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                            .fff\__________/

Comment

thank you for reading what my message is my friend and your advice its possible that at this moment in our lives while i scratch this wall the wall of blackened despair that cakes the conquering bosses soul, souls choking for love but only being fed fork and cow thigh and i love you my friend even when you think it is not i who speak from the soul when you doubt your fellow man when i show you so much love when my soul bleeds from my finger tips that scratch the wall hoping you'll hear?

if any are still sitting here at the wall seeing me scratch please read this first for it'll help understand my message and the examples i try to give, even at this i feel bad for it doesn't express how much i love you even when you mock and nod that i have my love spread around, that i sit scratching and reaching to pick at your crust with the earths branches and grass so your withering soul can slide http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=33377

if enlightenment is not for this world what of love? I ask you my dear friend what of love? do we all not long for it do some not spend their life searching for it and even when some do find this love its for a woman and although the soul which has been withered and blackened and starving for love stands straighter the layers of black grow thick as you continue on the same path where how many commas I'm not using blurs the message people can only understand my message if i use grammar so i can nod and mock myself in approval that i can do so? i think not my friend and i apologize now for it almost appeared as though i were standing tall; a tall proud withering soul who is blackest of all from embracing other blackened souls where my love is strong it absorbs this crust and thickens me in this cave. no i am not standing tall at all i am withering on the floor of this cave scratching at the wall hoping someone scratches the same and sees what i speak of, i will not wither here pathetic in my state and mock and nod for if i do my soul would begin to feel what i explained in my other message it would feel satisfied if only for a split second and I'd becoming a mocking boss mocking and nodding in approval that people can read my message and accept it more because i use commas please i beg of you may good men and this friend i address now why even think of these things not a comma matters nor the tile under your feet that may not even be chilled for you purchased a foot warmer where you can stand tall with your own withered soul with blackened crust so thick over your eyes that the fork and steak and split seconds have controlled you, you stand tall withering before your fellow man and you mock and you nod and your soul feels satisfied, for a split second its fed but it is starving for love but i digress and you my friend may be thinking i should use this word digress every sentence and you nod and mock me for not being as educated as you and warming my feet on tile like you do now nodding and mocking feeding your soul only starving it to death, mocking and nodding but this is not your fault and i love you for it.

I digress again my friend think nothing of it and you may say I won't! yes i know you won't but you did and you'll say you won't along with others so you can band together and mock and nod and starve, i reach

does this love of woman not satisfy what our souls need as it withers way you may ask for i speak of love have we not loved women since the beginning of time and are our souls not still starving, the love i speak of is love for your fellow man can you ignore the lack of commas and take the time to read my message and explore it on your own you may have what i think is not different and i know you are starving my friend and i love you and please know that i understand you wont reach from a cave and grow thicker with crust and starve more and more and it feels better to nod and mock and conquer man because the split seconds feed your soul and although withering and starving and thick with crust it can pull itself along for it is strong and can adapt and it can find it's way to death without tasting a single drop of love but pounds and pounds of fork and steak, i cry my friends for i can not express what my soul feels and i know why you feed your soul split seconds for you can nod and mock the people who receive your mocks and we can receive mocks and i love you more

you may be thinking AHA! you.. before i continue i know you must be thinking no sir i am not thinking aha! and want to point this out to conquer me to mock and nod but i accept this mock and nod with open arms reaching from the cave scratching this wall of mocks that holds back withering souls that pull themselves across this beautiful earth that we ignore and destroy for our souls are forever hungry this earth we conquer now because we all mock and nod and our souls are starving withering across the earth embrace the earth for it sheds your blackened soul of crust, i am not saying it destroys the crust completely and our crust thickens more than it can shed i am saying my friend to see the earths love, see that it too is weeping as i am, weeping withering crying reaching for you like the earths arms reach for your crust pulling it and scratching with its branches and grass accepting your crust even as you destroy it it loves you even as you mock and nod at i for saying this and you do not embrace my message and you mock and not and band together i still love you i too accept your crust

i digress for when i spoke of a womans love i did not mean for it to come across as not needed for they make our souls stand stall and ours theirs please know i am not making man and woman separate i am just referring to it this way for i am man and it's easier to say what i want to say my friend, man or womans love for each other is not what is what i speak of and you i ask why is our soul still blackening even if standing tall it blackens for for commas and warm tile and anything and everything is more important than your love for me, i scratch

and all i speak of is what is inherit in all of us only lost and driven away from the cave where i slide the split seconds that control the conquering bosses life you may be right and enlightenment is not for this world but what my trembling soul feels as i dig into the wall desperately seeking people like you who can acknowledge what i say hoping that even for a moment as you pass from the womb to your death that split second where our fingers touched but still separated from a wall of mocks and nods that even if you do not understand you feel my love and i know you understand i did not mean that my friend for you are smarter than i or i would accept this world if i were a man of intelligence and i am sorry my friend for i weep right now that people don't see my message because i see my brothers not read this for it is too long for it lacks commas for my crust grows thicker waiting in the cave i accept this crust as does the earth

you see you can move in your life with warm tile and mocking and nodding with home and wife and can do so with a clear mind for i love you and accept crust and the world accepts you and takes your crust, not at all for your crust grows thick and you are withered and black but can move and be a conquering boss because the earths branches and grass reach up with more love than the withered soul can receive but is unable to receive because of the wall of crust is thick and grows faster than the grass can scratch but the earth continues to love hoping you feel its love wanting your happiness for it understands anything and everything and no commas is what allows your soul to drag itself across its loving soil and not give up completely like i

i applaud you my friend for making me think and possibly realize that the souls are too black and the thick mouths of the soul although screaming and crying like i are sealed, sealed from black crust unable to be fed but i shall not stop my message for my crust has grown too thick and i can not pull myself along the earth mocking and nodding feeding my soul this blackness but i shall take your blackness and your crust onto mine, my crust has grown thick my friends and i can't mock and nod and warm my feet on tile and yet with all my love I'm looked down upon as a failure for i have no car to drive away from my cave for my soul is starved as well and i seek for food, i can not accept your mocking and nodding for food and join you my friend even though i love you and understand why you mock and nod so your crust doesn't grow so thick that you stand still in life for standing still is looked down upon and you wouldn't be banding together and mocking and nodding with your fellow men, i must stand proud withering and scratching at this wall hoping you'll join but forever knowing you won't, you shall die successful which may be something my starving soul doesn't accept as food, i sit here weeping now wishing i could make you feel how much i love you but i can not for my mind is not as developed as my soul and these fingers that type this now can not find the ability to express what my soul feels for you, my soul is dying i grow blacker and thicker as the day passes, i scratch my friend do you not feel for me? do you not see us scratching? is the warm tile and comma more important my brothers? I weep for you now for you shall not weep for me. My crust is so thick I can not move, I am the cave.

Comment

Working...
                              X