Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WiseCherub View Post
    I know this might be hard to believe for some, but it made me think or
    ponder. Just thought to see what some of you think...

Is the Spirit of God the oldest soul/Spirit in the Universe? No

The Spirit of God or Truth told me he/she is 5035 years before the big bang (the Kingdom or Malkuth). Cause I ask how he created the Universe; the Spirit of God or God the Holy Spirit actually talked thru me.

Perhaps older Spirits/Souls exist before the Spirit of God?

Cause who created the Spirit of God?

This is what I learned from christianity, and sort of perplexed at this notion that I pondered.

Be careful when asking the Spirit of God this; cause he has a big problem with this; cause within the last year or so; he always thought he was the oldest Soul/Spirit in the Universe.

So sort of keep this underground; and spread to others. Watch out for soulhunters they are
    looking for old souls. I'm in a bit of trouble, but atleast I can warn others.

Another thing if the Spirit of God says he is the best being in the universe; just say ok...
    or your the Most High in the kingdom; but not the Universe;
    since the Universe is composed of Kingdom (malkuth - or physical universe) and the void (vohu); space.

Thanks...
    There is one spirit and his name is Eru, or he might also be called Illuvatar.

He created the Valar to control the world as we live now. The evil, or Satan, is actually Sauron, since the god of dark and evil, Melkor - AKA - Morgoth is actually in prison in Aman, which is the land of the Valar.

Sailing west will get you to nowhere.

P.s

Does someone really read what Jack write?

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
      a pyschoactive/psychadelic that will last for about 8-10 hours. This started today at around when cops started the other thread about "Do you remember" at about noonish. So...lets see what happens around night time when its like 8ish.
      My guess would be Adderall.
      :confused: Are human fat?

Comment

rofl jack, choke on a c0ck!
        Originally posted by Tyson
        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
        Originally posted by HeavenSent
        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
        Originally posted by Izor
        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by DankNuggets View Post
          you seek others to feel you, so you can feel them, but who you really need to feel is yourself.
          I lol'd.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X