No announcement yet.

Brawl: Anyone Else Want To Be A Victim?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brawl: Anyone Else Want To Be A Victim?

well...played 5 of you trenchers already...i know, punishment was hard and agonizing BUT! i will give you another shot every once in a while...

call out for any other online super smash brawlers!!!!!!!!!!

IGN: ANRi

SKILL LEVEL: MOTHER FUCKIN INSANE

LOSSES: NEVER!

LOOKING FOR: YOU!!!!

i need more brawl codes, get at me nerds!!!!!!

i wonna pwn more ass
    Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

me me me
    4382 1843 3887
    lmao
    LA

Comment

haha sweet, my code is 2148-7811-3109

since ur an asian, im looking forward to this...i hope your genes were passed down by your asian heritage all the way from "KEN" the all mighty fox/marth

:X o/ wonna play now?

future note, i have a brother also plays TW, named Welfare....who uses V as a tag in brawl so notice when ANRi changes to V cus were probably playing, studying and spying on your moves...this is serious business...
      Last edited by royCE; 03-28-2008, 12:54 AM.

Comment

ah im a bit busy at the moment prolly on the afternoon in the weekend
        LA

Comment

King Pimp aka "Dedede" is ready to kill you.
          DELETED

Comment

post ur friend code damien

Comment

I still laugh when I see these threads and then remember

Royce: You are all nerds!
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

yea because all that play video games are nerds

do yourself(edit: myself) a favor and stop wasting 10 seconds o fmy life by clicking on this thread thinkin u posted your friend code...

Comment

Ow, but I like wasting 10 seconds of your life.
                  Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by royCE View Post
                    yea because all that play video games are nerds

do yourself(edit: myself) a favor and stop wasting 10 seconds o fmy life by clicking on this thread thinkin u posted your friend code...
                    that could be 10 more seconds he can validate his existence by beating some random kid online in BRAWWWWLLL

nerds..and your nerdfits
                    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

itt nerd

nerds n virgins n liquid BLACK LOL

Comment

lol...lookit this nerd here...

you've never touched a titty in your life nerd...people fear me when i walk by..to get picked up by my mom after school...

ffs..captain nerd of the nerd-brigade...you aren't ready for me
                        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

nerdiest nerd who ever nerded.
                          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

sorry I don't understand nerd

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                              that could be 10 more seconds he can validate his existence by beating some random kid online in BRAWWWWLLL

nerds..and your nerdfits
                              as much as you validate your own existence by conquering some random kid by saying he validates his own by beating random kids in brawl, he conquers and his soul feeds for it lacks the proper food, lacks the love of man and is continuously starved, your soul is also withering and black my friend with crust so deep and this is why you point that out, conquer him and bash his soul for your own soul is hungry, you now mock and nod and look to your fellow friends on these boards with their own crusted souls and they feed, mocking and nodding with you and with all of you mocking and nodding in togetherness you feel you are right and royce is wrong for what he does

please know my friend i do not mean this in a bad way for my soul starves as well with crust deep i love you liquid more than you'll ever love me and at this you mock and nod and i accept this mock and nod from others hoping that one day you'll see that we all suffer from the same starvation with the same walls of mocks and nods we put in front of our souls, this crust

all of our souls are withering crawling with crust so thick and black even now when i show you the love of man you walk away walk away from me and mock and nod, for i love you even more

embrace each other now and see that when our fellow man acts out and you mock and nod at his acting he is only suffering from the same withering soul as you and i, but only expresses it in his own way my friend he acts and you mock both souls feeding

do not feel pleasure my friend in your mocking and nodding for our souls are deceivers and must be fed, continue to feed it mocks and nods and the crust grows so thick you can not see smell or hear the scratches of the love of man and i weep now knowing that many who mock and nod now have crusts so deep my words mean nothing

when the soul is deprived of the love of man it deceives you and you begin to accept mocking and nodding for your soul feels pleasure for a split second only to need more so you continue going on mocking and nodding i beg you i weep now kissing your feet your crusted feet do not spend your lifetime do not spend a lifetime of him acting and you mocking and your friends nodding for the soul is only starved and you continue to feed it, the crust is growing thick so thick you almost cant see

you see now that no mocking and nodding or acting is needed and only love for man to feed the soul and even now i weep knowing that you read this and mock and nod at me, but i love you even more

Thank you reading my friend and forgive me for my lack of commas for I know they are important to many of you. I write in that manner and to some it appeared I was on drugs some have asked me if I've seen a doctor or do I feel someone has spoken to me and I can do nothing but grow sad. Some say now, Jack I don't even care and to this I weep for mocks and nods are more important than my love. I apologize now for my lack of education for I am not an intelligent man and I can only speak from the soul. I love you all and know that you mock and nod and say I'm on drugs only because the soul is foreign to you and when you see it speak it does not look right for you are educated and intelligent. I can not speak or write to make a clear point with the fewest words possible and I apologize for this my friends for I know this is what the educated men of the world need to accept an idea but sadly I can not. If you can hold back your mocks and nods and see the crust forming as I can please read some more of my thoughts and stories and even if nobody wants them more may come for I can not stop the soul from bleeding, it's continuous scratching on the crust reaching for someone to hear fingers raw and exposed soul bleeding

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=33377 (1 post)
                              http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=33378 (multiple posts)

Comment

Working...
                              X