• Show
Clear All

aigjt i see you on make a game dayum
    LA

Comment

lmao fuk godam people imin me n shit lmao dayum sup wit dat lag yuk
      LA

Comment

haha good games junior that was some mad funny shit u like them comebacks????

gotta hit the bed now tho, we gonna play some more soon o/
        Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

yea the lag was insane...kept killin my self cus timing was off on the jumps :X but i like that technique where you wait when u die for lag to drop a lil, i just always keep forgeting to do it :X

Comment

lmao i dont really have a character of choice but i love snake hahaha
            LA

Comment

snake won the first big tourny in brawl...so hes definetly top tier...but i like marth and imma stick with him, imma definetly master snake and ike tho...maybe even olimar for fun :X

but yeah, its really hard to find a main in brawl...i just chose marth cus he was my melee character

Comment

I did the best vs. Royce and them with Snake myself. I do believe he's a bit overpowered since he's a heavy with quick, heavy hits. But, I'm not gonna complain, I <3 Snake.
                DELETED

Comment

howd i fair against you when compared to others? yea samus was my main in melee but dunno she dont seem as fun but her up+b is way mo effective now
                  LA

Comment

Originally posted by Necromotic View Post
                    lmao fuk godam people imin me n shit lmao dayum sup wit dat lag yuk
                    + suk dik dum euro fuk = JAMAL ENTERPRISES ©
                    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                    There wont be another election for president.
                    Obama is the Omega President.
                    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'd practice some Snake with you, Royce. But your lag blows, sorry.
                      DELETED

Comment

godayum da1 sup wit u dawg
                        LA

Comment

my lag is fine dameon! its just the distance between the 2 people playing that determines lag...people i play on east coast have minimul lag but once u play a couple of matches, u get used to it...

me and necro played and it was the worst lag ever but it was still managable to play and have fun...at least i had fun :X

id say, out of all TW people i played, Schfifty-five is best, than necro, than dameon, and so on...

still, not nearly as enough skill to compete in tournies so practice practice and more practice!

if theres one thing i love to see its people improving in skill $$$
                          since i live in NC, winston-salem in particular, there is lack of competition...so every now and than, id go and spend 10 bucks at the mall for a free pass at the arcade all day and crank up brawl (or melee back in the day) and just scout for people who play and try to give them tips to improve...

all i played online, i can tell you to just over use the shield...learn how to dodge, and do your best to grab your opponents...yea u prolly knew that but if u master it, ul take less damage and hopefully full stock someone :X

(btw: dameon...i gotta put this out there man....my brother beat dameon to 3 stock with 0% taken.... LOL)

Comment

His brother was Ike and I was Dedede. That's like Eddie Gordo vs Juggernaut. The next match I almost got him as Snake. But now, as I'm only playing Snake, it's on.
                            DELETED

Comment

lets play da
                              LA

Comment

I have you on my list, just get me in-game.
                                DELETED

Comment

Working...
                                X