Hwi Disoklige.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hwi Disoklige.

I finally have a chance tol long on, and when I do spam you, nobody is there.
    UR faggots for doing this to me, and I do not want your penis anymoar.
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

eh j might löäget?S

I jsjt gothome andn am about to go sleep, why havent yo u ogoged on lately? valboerfg kans fan cca chsssyt ;D sug min kugk och ga det bra X;:X
    Originally posted by Tyson
    There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
    Originally posted by HeavenSent
    Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
    Originally posted by Izor
    Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

plz edeit?
      Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.

Comment

Basically everything that I planend to happen with my girldfiend backfired. We're in a state of awakwatrdness where not feels right, but we're to uysed of eacoher to let go. She's here all the time now, and we just can't get to split up. I even get tons of pussy now, ant it still isn't rogjt.

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

paethetics.

Comment

I know, but that's thwway shit went down, and I have to deal with it. I ha a fcuking hot asian chick rubbing herself on me tonight, and I had to say no... I'm fucking single now per definition.

Comment

måste sopva..

-_-

Comment

obviously if you turn down hot asian poooooosay yuot are not eoever old gkirl, therefor this conversation is stupid and over. good nightt!

Comment

I lvoe your mantra.slider,

Comment

Best Sig Ever

Comment

It's 7.15 am. The sun is in my eyes, I'm on the train. It's the first of may. We are marching up to Berlin.This war might be over soon, we will be together again.
                      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

you need to get back on your pills man
                        Originally posted by Disliked
                        However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                        when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

just dont be one of those guys that can't say no to pussy but can say no to condoms

then your dick will start leaking and shit

dont get the herps, broseph
                          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

jane mary rottencrotch
                            Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                            You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                            There wont be another election for president.
                            Obama is the Omega President.
                            http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                            X