Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evilution!

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.ph...2de83dc11609bd

This is funny shit, make sure to read the comments, those are priceless.
    REPENT YOUR SINS!
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Those comments make me sad, very sad
    "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Wow... Most of the time the born-againers try to slip their ideology in quietly under the radar. But they just went full throttle with this one.

Comment

humans evolve from rocks? news to me.

Comment

Repent.
          TWLD CHAMP x1 Fierce (Benched 100%)
          WORKOUT TITLES:

BENCH MAX: I don't sit on benches; I can't get back up
          CURL MAX: An entire ham
          SQUAT MAX: 566lbs
          DEADLIFT MAX: 566lbs
          WEIGHT: 566lbs HEIGHT: 5'1" (Medically impossible, according to Discovery Channel)
          BODYFAT:97%
          TIME SINCE FIRST WORKOUT EVER: Whatout?

Comment

unfortunately, a lot of evangelism comes in this form - mostly from believers who doesn't understand where the other side is coming from. Funny how this video portrays the non-believer in the "I don't give a shit about what happens I take things as they are" stereotype. It's actually quite the contrary. People DO care. There just needs to be a reformation in how to evangelize and how to practice apologetics in a way that doesn't turn people off.

IMHO, even though I accept the latter part of the video as TRUTH, it's wholeheartedly misplaced. And interestingly, it refutes scientific theories that has been established for quite some time without a shred of proof, and attaches something regarding Christianity (again, imo) that is far more outlandish to accept and understand for ANY non-believer.

edit: I got a queasy feeling towards the end. The guy in the glasses needs a serious dose of shutthehellup for basically pointing out how one theory might be crazy while accepting another. R.I.P. objectivity. Hello 3d animation.

Crap video. Stuff like this does more bad than good.
            Last edited by Bioture; 05-15-2008, 12:45 AM. Reason: because my balls itch
            TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
            TelCat> hoes get paid :(
            TelCat> i dont

Comment

I saw this one video on godtube where this guy dies and he goes to hell and he is writing a letter about it to a friend, and it is fucking scary as hell. lol
              Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
              apt>yes u can wtf
              apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
              apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
              apt>so i dont miss the toilet
              Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
              apt>na
              apt>ill show you pictures
              apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

hahhaha I like how one anonymous guy just says 'enjoy your lies'

Comment

lol

YOU ARE GOING TO DIE!!! DO YOU WANT TO RISK GOING TO HELL ? REPENT!

YOU'VE BEEN BRAINWASHED BY SCIENCE !!!

at what point does ruling by fear' as impacting as it is, seem wrong to you?

i mean to claim that you've been brainwashed by science then try and brainwash in the same movie that all other religions are wrong and if you don't believe in this one you are damned for all eternity ... hmmm bad taste?
                  In my world,
                  I am King

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X