Speed Racer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speed Racer

So I became the driver of my roommate and his friend who were trippin on shrooms. They decided to go see speed racer and being that I was with them got a free ticket (they paying) to watch as well.

I must say as a person who watched the cartoon they really outdid themselves with this movie. fucking it was like watching anime but with real people. I can only hope they move on to dragonballz and pokemon so next time I will def go on shrooms because these people are the shit
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

the trailer looked god-awful.

Comment

eat shrooms, take acid, or smoke pot WHATEVER! do it and see this movie.
      sigpic
      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

I laughed out loud when I saw the trailer.
        SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
        SSCU Trench Wars Bot/Web Developer

Stayon> That type of thing, when you're married for 50 years but you know you fucked up when you dropped chilli sause on your elitist rich boss, while crossing the cafeteria's lunch zone, getting you fired, because you were distracted admiring the cleaning lady's ass that you beated off to, when your sluggish wife and two retarted kids were asleep.

Comment

pot smoking sucks if you're in a theater because you come down halfway through and then you get tired and it sucks

pot is only for at-home viewing

this is really funny because the general consensus amongst my friends is, it sucks and we need to see it while tripping. glad that this hypothesis was in fact true
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

this movie is an absolute assault on your senses. not in a bad way...but not really in a good way either. it was like staring at a strobe light for 2 hours.
            PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

does the movie come with a free strip of leather to bite down on when you go into an epileptic seizure?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

laser light shows are so led zeppelin.
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                  pot smoking sucks if you're in a theater because you come down halfway through and then you get tired and it sucks

pot is only for at-home viewing

this is really funny because the general consensus amongst my friends is, it sucks and we need to see it while tripping. glad that this hypothesis was in fact true
                  You dont have any idea what the fuck your talking about.
                  2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

i would suggest not smoking before a movie if starts at 11 or later. i remember getting baked and going to see LOTR return of the king at midnight. I was promptly awakened 3 1/2 hrs later by people leaving the room. It wasn't really that boring, but the little bits w/o action put me right under.
                    .fffffffff_____
                    .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                    .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                    .fffffff\______/
                    .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                    .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                    .fffff\________/
                    .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                    .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                    .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                    .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                    .fff\__________/

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                      does the movie come with a free strip of leather to bite down on when you go into an epileptic seizure?
                      Just take a belt with you.
                      (Twerp and Duel Pasta)
                      5:dads revenge> they are both actually my virtual pet salamanders I have to feed them virtual flies 3 times a day

1: Pandagirl!> What do I say back to that
                      1: Pandagirl!> How about "lol"
                      1: winipcfg> despite "lol"'s versatility, I don't think that'd be good in the situation

If you can't beat them, eat them. ?go zombies3 - Chao <ER>

Ricko> mvp gets poppadums from weak's corner shop

Comment

ha ha speed racer ha ha. We must never move, because animation costs money, ha ha. Ohhhhhhh
                        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I think the dbz movie might suck
                          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                            I think the dbz movie might suck
                            what makes you say that?

(might as well of put Michael Bay at the helm)
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

The fact that there is no Z involved. So not that many energy balls will be going off -_-

Comment

Working...
                              X