X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frisbee Golf

fun times

discuss
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Been playing 5 or so years. Good times, even better shooting shit with friends. Even more betterer when you find a freebie disk in the woods.
    The song doesn't make your hands clap,
    The hand claps make the song

Comment

haha i just got back from michigan about an hour ago i was playing frisbee golf with my dad at this park for it! was fun

Comment

it is a good time--i've had more than one friend get pretty seriously injured from a disc in the face though. i guess this happens when there is more than a little alcohol involved.

Comment

there's a good frisbee golf park about 20 minutes away from, haven't played in ages but it's tons of fun and a great workout.
          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

ultimate frisbee >>>>>>>>>> frisbee golf

one of my friends though is a disaster magnet. he's gotten whiplash from running into a tree, and was once hit in the face with a hammer (when someone chucks the disc up in the air and it slices down) 'cause it was hella foggy

frisbee golf... fuck that shit.
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

what the fudge is ultimate frisbee?
              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Frolf.

Comment

It's kinda like football without tackling. You gotta pass the frisbee (cant run while holding it) to other teammates til you reach the goal area.

Comment

Originally posted by MirrorriM View Post
                    It's kinda like football without tackling. You gotta pass the frisbee (cant run while holding it) to other teammates til you reach the goal area.
                    sounds cool, I think I've played it before but seriously tackle football sounds a lot better.

Comment

tackle football is fun except oh WAIT I WENT TO A FUCKING MAGNET SCHOOL AND THE GOVERNMENT DECIDED THAT SINCE WE GOT ALL THE "SMART KIDS" WE WEREN'T ALLOWED TO PLAY IN THE CITY FOOTBALL LEAGUE, SO HERE WE ARE FIFTEEN FUCKING SKINNY-ASS WHITE KIDS WITH IQ'S HIGHER THAN OUR WEIGHT, AND WHO DO WE PLAY EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT? FUCKING GIANT BLACK DUDES FROM FUCKING HILLBILLY TOWNS LIKE "COUSHATTA" AND "COPE" AND "STEROIDSVILLE", WHO ALL HAD FUCKING BEARDS AND DROVE HOME AFTER THE GAME, OH WELL THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU'RE SO STUPID YOU WIND UP BEING 17 YEARS OLD AND IN THE SEVENTH GRADE, YOU EXIST ONLY TO MURDER HELPLESS CHILDREN AS THEIR MOTHERS WATCH. so instead of continuing to play football i began playing ultimate frisbee, which is played mainly by skinny white dudes.

edit: one of my football teammates was black and his name was jeromey scroggins.
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Disc golf is the shit. It's way better than ultimate Frisbee. It is a very heady sport. We always smoke a blunt while playing.
                        4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                        4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                        4:Geio> DEEZ?
                        4:Geio> LOLOL
                        4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                        4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                        4:spirit> LOL
                        4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                        4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by MirrorriM View Post
                          shit sounds weak

football without tackling is just throwing a ball around, you're not really doing shit

nice post though jerome, haha
                          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                            tackle football is fun except oh WAIT I WENT TO A FUCKING MAGNET SCHOOL AND THE GOVERNMENT DECIDED THAT SINCE WE GOT ALL THE "SMART KIDS" WE WEREN'T ALLOWED TO PLAY IN THE CITY FOOTBALL LEAGUE, SO HERE WE ARE FIFTEEN FUCKING SKINNY-ASS WHITE KIDS WITH IQ'S HIGHER THAN OUR WEIGHT, AND WHO DO WE PLAY EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT? FUCKING GIANT BLACK DUDES FROM FUCKING HILLBILLY TOWNS LIKE "COUSHATTA" AND "COPE" AND "STEROIDSVILLE", WHO ALL HAD FUCKING BEARDS AND DROVE HOME AFTER THE GAME, OH WELL THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU'RE SO STUPID YOU WIND UP BEING 17 YEARS OLD AND IN THE SEVENTH GRADE, YOU EXIST ONLY TO MURDER HELPLESS CHILDREN AS THEIR MOTHERS WATCH. so instead of continuing to play football i began playing ultimate frisbee, which is played mainly by skinny white dudes.

edit: one of my football teammates was black and his name was jeromey scroggins.
                            sometimes I was glad we didn't play tackle football in middle school for that exact reason, a bunch of kids were 6'0 and had facial hair. I was pretty sure a couple kids were taking steroids to play competitive, plus the back-ne was a dead give away.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
                              Disc golf is the shit. It's way better than ultimate Frisbee. It is a very heady sport. We always smoke a blunt while playing.
                              damn straight. Disc golf >>>>> ultimate frisbee

not trying to dis ultimate outright, since it is a way to stay in shape and frolf isn't, but like jerome said it's for skinny white guys and hippie chicks.

And yes, we almost always smoke a blunt while playing. As a matter of fact, in high school that was the code for going to smoke a blunt. as in "hey dad, we're gonna go play disc golf" "didn't you play earlier today?" "yeah, but we're gonna go play again"

The reason we can get away w/ smoking there is that the course i play by my house is almost entirely inside woods. The fairways are literally 6-10 ft wide and 30-50 yds long. most of em bend 90 deg too. There's another course in town that's more popular cuz it's easy since it's in a wide open park (can't smoke in wide open though). They have the PDGA (Pro Disc Golf Association) come through about once or twice a year. I always wanted to play in the ametuer round, but never got around to it.

Questions I have : Usually when I play i bring 1, maybe 2 discs to play with. Lately I've been using the BIRDIE for putts and narrow fairways, and either a LEOPARD or STINGRAY for all-around shots and drives. (all INNOVA discs) What type of dics do y'all use? Are you one of those frolf nerds who carries 10 discs in bag? Anyone ever play in one of those PDGA tours?
                              .fffffffff_____
                              .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                              .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                              .fffffff\______/
                              .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                              .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                              .fffff\________/
                              .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                              .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                              .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                              .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                              .fff\__________/