Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You ever click on a thread just because of the person who last replied?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i thought they were marmats
    Currently listening to:
    Valient Thorr - Immortalizer
    Dead to Me - Little Brother
    Tim Barry - Manchester
    Lemuria - Get Better
    Alkaline Trio - Agony and Irony

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
      I read most of them, and not just people who I consider to be good posters either (though it's probably pretty obvious since I think through some Metal Headz, RATTY..., and Tel Cat posts a little too much). I just skip the people who offer nothing other than "LOOOOLLO" or something weird/stupid all the time (hi, duel pasta).
      Come again? My posting is impeccable.

edit: slightly offended to be compared with ratty and telcat :/
      editx2: I read every post on a thread before making a comment.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
        A step further, I often screen posts by glancing at avatars in order to only read some peoples' replies (or rather, to ignore worthless replies).
        I've pretty much remembered at least 20 people's avatars.
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

LOL SARIEN. hi.

Your posts are retarded mhz.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
            LOL SARIEN. hi.
            Howdy.

Side note: Galleleo, I really miss your really old avatar of that hot girl friend of yours with the glasses. I used to look at that and think "Damn, she's cute, and if I ever admit that, I'm probably going to prison." If she's of a legal age now, please feel free to tell her that.
            "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

whatareturn!
              Originally posted by Tone
              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

REINSTATE SARIEN

Comment

Sarien was a good moderator, I miss your ability to ban douchebags for the betterment of this forum.
                  it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

asdlkjsalfkj sldkfj
                    I will not leave anyone behind... Even you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarien View Post
                      Howdy.

Side note: Galleleo, I really miss your really old avatar of that hot girl friend of yours with the glasses. I used to look at that and think "Damn, she's cute, and if I ever admit that, I'm probably going to prison." If she's of a legal age now, please feel free to tell her that.
                      She is still a hottie, and has been of legal age for quite a while.
                      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Cops
                        Sarien was a good moderator, I miss your ability to ban douchebags for the betterment of this forum.
                        Why Thank You, and I did too. That's why I found something else to do with my time.

Originally posted by Galleleo
                        Do me a favor and ask her if she'll marry me. Why? Because it'd be awesome. Think about it:

When she asks if I'm ugly - "I don't know, but probably."
                        When she asks if I'm rich - "I don't know, but probably not."
                        When she asks why I'm asking - "Because he remembered a picture of you something like 80 pixels square, from over two years ago."

Also tell her my penis is HUGE! It isn't, but tell her that anyway! She won't find out until it's too late!

EDIT: I just realized that she will if she reads this. So don't let her read this!

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                          Do me a favor and ask her if she'll marry me. Why? Because it'd be awesome. Think about it:

When she asks if I'm ugly - "What kind of question is that? Next!"
                          When she asks if I'm rich - "His name is not Rich. Next!"
                          When she asks why I'm asking - "Bitch that is for me to know and you to shut the fuck up and make me a sandwich."

Also tell her my penis is HUGE! It's actually average, but tell her that anyway! She won't find out until we date rape her!

EDIT: I just realized that she will if she reads this. So don't let her read this! Or else motherfucker!
                          sigpic
                          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

You dastard!

I was first!

Reinstate Me.

Comment

I love seeing that big shark
                              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarien View Post
                                EDIT: I just realized that she will if she reads this. So don't let her read this!
                                Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
                                EDIT: I just realized that she will if she reads this. So don't let her read this! Or else motherfucker!
                                I didn't let her read this, but on the other hand, I never told her anything about this either.

Comment

Working...
                                X