No announcement yet.

The Strangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It only took $9 million to produce this movie and it gathered up about $27 million so far. Not too shabby at all.

Comment

So basically, three people stalked, taunted and killed two random people and then did the following:
      • Left their masks behind as evidence with their facial cells on it so they can be I.D.'d
      • Touched everything with their bare hands, leaving finger prints.
      • Left one of the people they tried killing alive
      • Showed the person they left alive their faces
      • Spoke face to face with the person who discovered what they did.

"It'll be easier next time," not if you're in jail, assholes.

Comment

Its not CSI, sometimes people look for way too much in movies. Ok, if this doesn't have a plot, the movie sucks, regardless of how well it matches with reality. But this is not a movie with which you have to think: O look, they left fingerprints.

Same with American Pie, you don't watch these movies for their excellent attribution to cinematography, you don't watch them for awesome plot lines and character development, you watch it to turn your brain of and laugh at stupidness which is completely expected and so obvious you could think of it yourself, yet you never did.
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Man thought this was a topic on the Simpsons. Not planning to see this movie, but they die at the end?
          Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
          www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
          www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
            Man thought this was a topic on the Simpsons. Not planning to see this movie, but they die at the end?
            highlight if u don't care:
            Yeah, both of them died, so did their friend, and the 3 strangers got away. Those 2 kids coming by preaching for god must be scarred for life after seeing their corpses on the floor.

Comment

Xog, not exactly. did you not see the girl scream when the kid came close to her?

Secondly..wow. What a terrible fucking movie. I can't believe I wasted my money on that shit. I'm a big pansy when it comes to scary movies but i told the girl id man up and go with her. lmao I laughed at the 'scary' parts. It wasn't scary at all. the scariest shit was just the knocking on the door, not the people in the masks. Do yourselves a favour and don't watch the movie!
              the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Conclusion: mega is weak

EDIT

I saw the trailer and I must say, this is some sick shit...

Can't believe stuff like this actually happen, how can someone be able to do that, kill harmless innocent people.

This really makes me sick.
                Last edited by soup; 06-08-2008, 04:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
                  I have no idea why. You sort of knew what was coming everytime....but this movie made me pee my pants, but then again I am a big pussy. Yeah people are gonna be like blah blah rip off of every other horror movie. But this shit was based on true events which made it creepy to me. Can't imagine myself being stuck in the situation the 2 main characters were. I really liked it, anyone else see it on the first day? and what were your thoughts? Movie just gave me the damn creeps, paranoid when I hear a noise. Someone give me a hug

I took my pregnant wife who is 8 months along. And I thought she was going to break her water during that movie, she kept freaking out. Needless to say, she wasn't very happy with me. But yeah, it was a good movie. Based on true events? Damn, safe to say I'm going to avoid going on any romantic getaways to some remote place in the woods. :death:
                  RaCka> how can i get you here
                  death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                  RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                  death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by death row View Post
                    Damn, safe to say I'm going to avoid going on any romantic getaways to some remote place in the woods. :death:
                    except with me? :wub:
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                    1:waven> is if im going to prison
                    1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Originally posted by death row View Post
                      I took my pregnant wife who is 8 months along. And I thought she was going to break her water during that movie, she kept freaking out. Needless to say, she wasn't very happy with me. But yeah, it was a good movie. Based on true events? Damn, safe to say I'm going to avoid going on any romantic getaways to some remote place in the woods. :death:
                      the true events are these: one of the producers or some shit had some break in around his neighbourhood (didn't kill people) or something. that, mixed with a charles manson murder or something. ridiculous.
                      Originally posted by turmio
                      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                      Originally posted by grand
                      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

i can't imagine it's better than clockwork orange as far as the topic of random violence. hasn't this been done before?
                        .fffffffff_____
                        .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                        .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                        .fffffff\______/
                        .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                        .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                        .fffff\________/
                        .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                        .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                        .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                        .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                        .fff\__________/