• Show
Clear All

Go Greyhound!

ROFL

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
      Go Greyhound!

ROFL
      only in Canada, in America I'd rather not.
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Don't forget to be a local.

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
          only in Canada, in America I'd rather not.
          lol yea, but the upside is that u can smuggle drugs on the greyhound ez!

Comment

lol yea, but the upside is that u can smuggle drugs on the greyhound ez!
            Yeah if you want to transport drugs it's not a bad way of doing it, even the border cops don't want to fuck around with buses too much. Canadian border anyways.

actually megabus is like $10 from Toronto to Buffalo, it's fucking cheaper than greyhound. I'm probably gonna fly out of Buffalo next time I go down south, you think plane tickets are pricey try flying out of Toronto.
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

seems like plane tickets in toronto would be cheap, who wants to be in toronto?!?! lOL J/K

Comment

seems like plane tickets in toronto would be cheap, who wants to be in toronto?!?! lOL J/K

ouch motherfucker, you know you cut me skin deep lolol. ain't no live in the heart of the city.

From Toronto to Florida it's generally $500-700 when I go, if I travel 2 hours and fly out of Buffalo it's $250-350. I kind of want to visit South Carolina but Florida's cheaper even though it's not as close.

Comment

if you come to CT... don't you fucking come near me.
                  Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                  sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                    no, don't fly. you do not want to miss new mexico. seriously. i've lived in the northeast and northwest parts of the state, and i've driven to various other parts. it's one of the most beautiful places i've ever seen. you probably won't like albuquerque too much, but the rest of the state is absolutely gorgeous.
                    yyy
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

fu displaced
                      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                      There wont be another election for president.
                      Obama is the Omega President.
                      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

You could also take a more northern route like
                        http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=e...94&ie=UTF8&z=5
                        which is only 40 more miles according to google.

It depends on what you want to see. Going through the south you'll end up traveling through desert which can be good to see, but it can get a little boring. If you're going in the summer the sun is going to beat down on you the whole time you drive.

Going through Colorado and Utah, you can see some mountains and theres some beautiful forests. But in the fall/winter/spring it might snow on you.

Comment

Go Greyhound!

ROFL

Ever since I went to Turkey, Greyhound just doesn't compare anymore.

Their buses are like airplanes on road.
                          duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                            ouch motherfucker, you know you cut me skin deep lolol. ain't no live in the heart of the city.

From Toronto to Florida it's generally $500-700 when I go, if I travel 2 hours and fly out of Buffalo it's $250-350. I kind of want to visit South Carolina but Florida's cheaper even though it's not as close.
                            might have to do with the fact that we don't have a regional hub for an airport. it's a lot cheaper to fly out of atlanta or Charlotte than columbia (or so i hear, haven't been able to travel by plane, $$).
                            .fffffffff_____
                            .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                            .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                            .fffffff\______/
                            .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                            .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                            .fffff\________/
                            .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                            .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                            .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                            .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                            .fff\__________/

Comment

If you do travel to CA this summer, keep in mind that the coastline and the fires will not leave it as a postcard picture if you travel down or up between LA and SF. Pacific Coast Highway will not be the same for awhile in areas.

Not sure how the Southern portion of CA is from Orange County down.
                              May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Originally posted by DankNuggets View Post
                                might have to do with the fact that we don't have a regional hub for an airport. it's a lot cheaper to fly out of atlanta or Charlotte than columbia (or so i hear, haven't been able to travel by plane, $$).
                                Also has something to do with the amount of tourism in Orlando. I'd like to spend a week in Myrtle Beach in SC but I guess that'll have to wait.

My views on traveling, I want to spend a week relaxing, exploring, doing anything that isn't strenuous. I find driving to be strenous especially if you have to do it for a long period of time. I hate being on the highway, people put on their asshole hats and drive like they have a personal mission to drive you off the fucking road. It seems fucking stupid to drive for 2-3 days spend a few days somewhere then drive back. Personally I'd rather leave Toronto at 6:30 am and get into Orlando around 12:00 pm. I might not be uber comfortable with flying but it doesn't cut into my vacation time.

Comment

Working...
                                X