100% Free Online Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100% Free Online Games

I showed that list of the 50 best Free games, but most of them are single player, so this is about the ones you play with other human beings. So, what kinda free online games have you been playing or tried and liked?

For me:

Booty Master - Text Based MMO Adventure
    Space Cowboy - 3D Spaceship Game MMO
    Gunbound - 2D Worms-style game
    Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory - Objective based FPS
    GunZ - Third Person Matrix-style shooter

Those are all old, though. I'm pretty sure people still play these a lot, but anything new is quite welcomed.
    DELETED

http://play-free-online-games.com/games/games_all.html

Tried few games, maybe you find something there.

What rank are you in Gunbound? I have started playing it 3 times, and always I find it quite annoying cause everything is so damn expensive.

Comment

Lol I don't even remember. I haven't logged onto my name for a few years now. The price of most of the stuff is insanely high and the fact that you can buy it all for cash just makes all the newbs look even worse. The only thing that I have that about .25% of the population of Gunbound has is the Teddy Bear suit, so I rock the head with my Archangel suit. Lol I should try it again just to see if my acct is still there.
      DELETED

Comment

Now there is some "item 2" thingies, which you get 30 each for free when you start, and can buy them with cash. They dont have delay and are stuff like SS when ever you want, extra dmg, and you dont take dmg when hit next time.

Good items for sure, but the cash part...

Comment

Gunz was fun i remember the opening and I registered all the good names i could muster and packed it in within about 2 weeks.. slightly shortlived.

tribalwars and travian are slightly more strategy orientated browser games that ive enjoyed - although regret ever having played.
          LoPIST> i have tons of leet freinds

Comment

I find wolvenstein very laggy but other than that its pretty fun.
            2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

yea wolf is opengl u gotta have a decent gfx card for it and processor i used to play it its fun

Comment

Try out "rumble fighter" It's good for chilling on it waiting in between calls or something.
                sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
                1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

i used to play gb and ms, but i've since converted to the holy macintosh. dameon you know anything fun that works on the mac??

Comment

Originally posted by PhaTz View Post
                    i used to play gb and ms, but i've since converted to the holy macintosh. dameon you know anything fun that works on the mac??
                    spore creature creator -- its fun and its massive, the amount of stuff available to fuck around with there is awesome.

Quinn -- free tetris clone with online multiplayer

tunnel -- uses your laptop's motion sensor as the controller.
                    http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/26465/tunnel
                    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by PhaTz View Post
                      I wonder if Blizzard still makes their games Mac/PC compatable like Starcraft, Warcraft, and Diablo. Especally since SC2 and D3 are coming.
                      DELETED

Comment

http://www.archlordgame.com/freetoplay.php

has some limits etc. etc. etc. but I guess worth a try.
                        1:Remu> by the way, valker is expensive...
                        1:M_M God> well, but you get quality time for your money
                        1:M_M God> and I like how his beard tickles me
                        ----
                        2:Falk> finland = part of united kingdom?
                        ----
                        1:RiiStar> lol i think i killed TW :D

Comment

Rohan
                          @
                          playrohan.com

mmorpg with nice pvp gameplay
                          Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

nerd

Comment

One word: Trackmania!
                              This game is awesome, and the totally free version Trackmania United Forever has a huge and active online player base. It's basically a time attack racing game on pretty awesome tracks that can range from a mud track to some high speed track with loop the loops and huge jumps. The single player is good to get used to how the car handles, but then be sure to check out multiplayer, getting 1st on a server with 50 people is a pretty good feeling. (Also, check out the server called "Rose's Shorts" (you can search for servers) as some of the tracks on there are made by me).
                              http://www.trackmania.com/en/index.p...en&rub=nations
                              EDIT: Also check out this, they broke a world record by having 250 people race on the same track together.
                              http://www.metacafe.com/watch/145479..._record_video/

I used to play Gunbound quite a lot a few years ago. I think I got double gold axe. Maybe I'll dig it out at some point, see if I've still got the JD skills.

Just a heads up, Space Cowboy Online is now called Ace Online.
                              Last edited by Ewan; 07-13-2008, 05:49 PM.
                              USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                              ---A few minutes later---
                              9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                              9:Kim> UM
                              9:Kim> i didn't
                              9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                              9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                              9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                              9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Working...
                              X