No announcement yet.

Getting Anal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'gay bowel syndrome' is an official medical term. Hence the first link..
    The second link is a summary of an article from the 'Annals of Clinical and Laboratory Science'- published by Stanford Uni... hardly homophobia

Millions of girls take it in the butt, that doesn't mean they go around shitting their pants or die of infectious diseases.
    No but it can lead to it.. If you read my first post I was arguing the moral implications.. the medical evidence is just support.
    Also.. there are very few women who actually want to have a cock in their ass.. try asking them..
    The reason so many do it is our current society has dictated it as a normal part of sexual relations and girls can actually feel "frigid" if they dont succumb.
    sigpic

Comment

I don't give a flyin' fuck about muscles - I tear that ass up no problem. (Ladies join here.)

Comment

i'm looking thru yyyyyyy.info

i did a search for anal, trying to find someone who doesn't like it

so far they all like it.

bad moon rocket. -ph
        Last edited by PH; 07-26-2008, 06:53 PM.
        Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

post of the thread!
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
            anal is overrated
            seriously.
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
            X