Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Zeus

you said:
    Na$, take a hint and dont start threads. Topic closed.

I say:
    I will decide for myself whether I start a thread or not, closing threads is your job not mine, so do it in silence. And since there is freedom of speech you cannot give people hints about not starting threads.
    Winner of TWDL Scrotals
    Winner of TWT Melee
    Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

My inner child has spoken, yet again
    Underpants gives us great advices:

Underground> Dont die
    Underground> And you win!

Comment

1:Eeks> well that bichix was trying to start conversation with me today
      1:Eeks> and got excited when i said i wanna go drink today =/
      1:Eeks> but i didn't propose anything
      1:Zloy> Why
      1:Eeks> i didn't have anything to fill that box zloy

Comment

The only problem I had with Zeus' statement is not freedom of speech (which has been overused and abused in Internet discussions) but rather the implications of a Forum staff member telling a member not to start threads.

Comment

I'll re-phrase it if you want, it does kinda seem a bit gay reading it the second time. Btw, you know when you are writing in your post subject box: 'To zeus' that you really should be using a pm.
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
            Btw, you know when you are writing in your post subject box: 'To zeus' that you really should be using a pm.
            Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner!
            Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Despite the fact this is a two-bit, down-trodden half-baked show I still get a prize, right?

Edit: My god, all the people who have posted in this thread have left their squad field blank.
              Last edited by ZeUs!!; 04-11-2003, 04:28 PM.
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

or have they!

Comment

Despite the fact this is a two-bit, down-trodden half-baked show I still get a prize, right?

Edit: My god, all the people who have posted in this thread have left their squad field blank.
                  you should start a new squad together!

Comment

well I reckon my thread about jessus was dumb, but that guy is allways harrassing me in ss or whining when he dies. Anywayz I just dont like it when forum moderators closes a thread but while he does he writes something extra, something to stab people. Everyone can read that, but you cant respond since the thread has been closed. Thats why I didnt do it in pm, but in 'public'. But its true I like to 'whine' about things, as the majority in this game are allways WRONG.

Peace out.

btw most of my threads arent really to whine, but more to start a discussion. Its just funny and sad at the same time to see that a lot of people dont have the intellectual powers to actually discuss things. Right Gerbil ?
                    Winner of TWDL Scrotals
                    Winner of TWT Melee
                    Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

Originally posted by Na$
                      But its true I like to 'whine' about things, as the majority in this game are allways WRONG.
                      LOLOLOLOL
                      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

I'll re-phrase it if you want, it does kinda seem a bit gay reading it the second time. Btw, you know when you are writing in your post subject box: 'To zeus' that you really should be using a pm.
                        Please stop using gay like that, we have openly homosexual forum members who might take offense to what you just said.
                        Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

Working...
                        X