Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your top 3 online games

Mine are (in no particular order) -

CounterStrike (The best FPS multiplayer game ever. It STILL has more players than ANY of the other FPS combined.)

Warcraft 3 (Goddammit remember to number your buildings and dont build any towers! Healing wards! omfg drop healing wards!)

Dark Age of Camelot (The best MMORPG - how the fuck do i use these chat commands)

If i had to choose a forth i'd coose subspace

Please list your top 3 online games (and why)

-bio
    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
    TelCat> i dont

1. Continuum
    2. Subspace 1.35
    3. Subspace 1.34

S-U-B-S-P-A-C-WHY? BECUASE I GOTTA!!
    hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
    !

Comment

spy n0z what da dilly iz fo sheezy

Comment

Continuum - played it longer than anything else.
        Starcraft/Broodwar - probably gonna install it sometime and play some more, god that game is fun.
        Counter-Strike - killing people is fun, but had issues with the stability of it on my machine, but none the less still an awesome game.
        There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Neverwinter nights [RTS/RPG]
          i didn't want to play BG, so i chose this instead, i find this one a bit less interesting because in BG u get to control like 5 dudes at once

D2 LoD [Online RPG/ Adventure]
          As badly as it was made (with the hacks/cheats/glitches), i played D2 for almost over a year consecutively until recently when duping programs were at large, and stupid scams involving trades started taking place. Also, u know a game isn't fun when u get an item that gives you 200 dex on an accessory. I had my fun with stupid classes such as Elemental Druid, Charged Bolt Sorc, Defiant Pally, and among others.

Ragnarok Online [MMORPG]
          The first of its kind i have ever played, RO was a great experience with the combination of meeting new ppl + lag. You also get to fight a large variety of monsters over a span of over 40 whole areas + lag. It did eventually establish a server in the USA (originally in Korea), the lag shapened up a bit, but with BETA-2 addition, everyone got fux'd so i quit then.
          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
          Failure teaches success.
          . â–²
          ▲ ▲

Comment

there are three online games that i have ever played and they are all so different that i couldnt really say which one i liked most.

1. star kingdoms. a text game, u build up your kingdom and attack other people's. it is very fun and very non-time consuming but i got bored of it after a bit.

2. diaspora- a space game where you jump through sectors of space and encounter other ships on missions of their own. there is no motion, you wait until your jump bar rises and then you can go to the next node. you trade goods from planet to planet to get better ships and weapons. when you arent trading you can hunt for money or experience, or go out killing other people, causing them much trouble (many players dont do this at all). often guilds got in wars over possesions of planets or money matters... i loved that game. it died from bad staffing and lack of funds or something, but a spin off is in construction.

3. subspace. it is the EXACT opposite of diaspora, but i still like it.
            Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
            apt>yes u can wtf
            apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
            apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
            apt>so i dont miss the toilet
            Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
            apt>na
            apt>ill show you pictures
            apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

1. Americas Army

2. Continuum

Those are the only two I play.
              1:Necromotic> my belt has a pokemon on it

1:Tigerex> My Belt has a decapitated Badger on it. Can i be in your sig please

Comment

Warcraft III
                Diablo II
                Continuum (of course)

soon to be World of Warcraft, it looks so nasty

Comment

1) Continuum
                  2) Day of Defeat
                  3) Asherons Call

DoD pWNs J00 N00B13 Cs p33ps
                  7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                  1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                  8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                  Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                  Piston> I own in belim
                  6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

hmm tough question considering I play alot of mmorpg and my love for cs and continum.

1)Continum
                    2)Counter-Strike
                    3Either starcraft,diablo II or Ultima Online (not UO now but when it came out and didint blow)
                    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Continuum is my one and only.

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed
                        Continuum is my one and only.
                        youre missing out.
                        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                        TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture
                          youre missing out.
                          Anyways, I have 56k. I lag too much to play anything else.

Comment

1. Counter-Strike -- I pwn da n00b h4x0rz

2. Soldier of Fortune 2 Multiplayer -- I'm a killer sniper

3. Andromeda 9 -- Subspace used to be here but, this new 1 pwnz (www.andromeda9.com)

4. Soldat, crossed between Worms and Counter-Strike, not a turn based!!!

5. Subspace -- Yey.

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed
                              Anyways, I have 56k. I lag too much to play anything else.
                              Not starcraft

I'm 500-10-and about 1 billion laggouts, and a lot of my wins were from pissing off my opponent with my lag, thus him quitting

Comment

Working...
                              X