I'm sick and need your home remedies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sick and need your home remedies.

I have a cold and cough that I think are going to get worse. I would like to use this opportunity to try some herbal and alternative meds, because I ran out of the chinese stuff my mom gave me.

hit me with your recipes. I'll let you know if I live or die.
    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
    TelCat> i dont

vitamin C supplements and Yarrow

edit: I use Yarrow tea, btw, I don't eat it.
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Man up.

Comment

Mint booze, raw.
        Regency> not in for dd lol
        Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

I don't really know any good herbs. I don't know the hospital system in your country. But when I was getting a nasty cold/flu, I went directly to check my CRP values. Since last time I had a realy nasty flu, I had a value of 130+ and the value should be like 10 at normal rate. The high value just indicated that I had something else then just a normal flu. Had to go to the hospital for some days too, long story. I didn't have enough fluid in my body, so they had to give me a - don't know what it is called - "plastic-pipe" that went into my arm.

So its kinda important to drink alot when you got a cold/flu and rest alot. Since if you drink alot, you will most likely urinate out most of the bakterias. That was I did last time, hospital checked CRP value, didn't have a high one. Was sick for a week, was in bed all the time. Use something called burano/panadol to keep the fever down when it was too high, just to get some rest from feeling really sick. Used some C-vitamins, had a cold and wet towel on my head most of the time. And yeah, I drank alot.
          Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

At least 5 bottles of water a day. Peeing is essential.

Comment

A Hot Toddy or three may ease your symptoms. Basically just Brandy, Whiskey, Bourbon or Rum with a squeeze of lemon, dollop of honey and topped up with hot water.

This should soothe your throat and clear your nose. Plus it gets you hammered.

Comment

Lot's of liquids....take some nyquil(how every you spell it) and eat soup.*mmmmmmm*
                9:staffeR> naw I won't make my girl swallow it
                9:RUCCI> if its in your mouth why not swallow....
                9:GoldDustWoman> ive never noticed the difference
                9:staffeR> I learned after I got punch'd not to do that to a girl
                9:RUCCI> i hit my guy in the mouth and she ran for tissues
                9:RUCCI> GIRL
                9:milpitas> lies
                9:milpitas> guy
                9:GoldDustWoman> lol
                9:milpitas> u homo rucci
                9:RUCCI> NO
                9:milpitas> the truth comes out
                9:GoldDustWoman> lololol

Comment

I don't need anything, I have an amazing body. I only get sick like once every 6 years and when I do get sick it only lasts for 1 day. All I need is paracetamol for the headache, maybe a bit of steaming to clear up the sinuses, but that is all. Lots of sleeping and sweating.
                  Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

cold and cough and sinus related crap, i always went swimming. it loosens up all that stuff and dries you out pretty well. it also gets your blood flowing and sweating alot, that helps too.

after that i think you should do what peanuts said

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

ramen noodles, always works.
                      4:BigKing> xD
                      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                      4:BigKing> what did i do???
                      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                      4:BigKing> ???? why though
                      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                      4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                        I don't need anything, I have an amazing body. I only get sick like once every 6 years and when I do get sick it only lasts for 1 day. All I need is paracetamol for the headache, maybe a bit of steaming to clear up the sinuses, but that is all. Lots of sleeping and sweating.
                        Lol

Same story here. Last time I got sick was actually a few weeks ago, was over after 1 horrible night/day.

Comment

I got an awesome encyclopedia from the institute of noetic science.. but it is packed away.. One thing you can try is fermented cabbage (Sauerkraut, Kimchi).. Is full of antioxidants/probiotics etc.. There is a Yugoslavian version/recipe that is specific for treating illness but i cant think of the name.. maybe someone knows of it?

For everyone who takes paracetamol/panadol

http://www.patientsville.com/medicat...de_effects.htm

..Besides the direct health risks there is also arguments that pain is an important part of the bodies mechanisms and denying it can lead to other problems.
                          sigpic

Comment

if you have a sore throat get a spoon and put salt on it then put honey on it, suck the salt and honey it will make your throat feel better.

get a slice of ginger and chew on it, swallow once chewed, this will help open up your passage ways.

I find that vitamin c mixed with neocitron and a warm bath usually gets me high as fuck and feeling a lot better.
                            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

A hot cop of water, half a lemon and teaspoon of honey.

Drink 2-3 times a day
                              Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                              2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                              2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Working...
                              X