Your first bumb into alcohol!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your first bumb into alcohol!

In spirit of the other thread, I was wondering how all you fellas got into drinking. TagMor's story of being 10 and puking on his hardass grandmother was great. Though I don't know how you're still alive to tell the tale. I personally didn't have too interesting of an experience, my Aunt taught me to drink when I was 13-14. She's let me have the shot glass, and try little sips of all the different alcohol from the bar - unless I started to appear drunk. That was the rule, I could drink as much as I wanted, as long as people couldn't tell. You really learn how to develop a tolerance, especially when your Aunt is a full-time alcoholic and you live with her. First time with friends, was a 60 of vodka straight. Needless to say, vodka and I don't get along so great nowadays, and the projectile vomit really messed up thay play-structure

So how did other people's first times fair? Great experience? Awkward? End up with your head hanging in the bowl? I'm curious
    7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
    7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
    7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
    7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
    1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

I am contemplating whether it's cooler to say I was born drunk or to say that I never drank any alcohol in my life.
    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera View Post
      I am contemplating whether it's cooler to say I was born drunk or to say that I never drank any alcohol in my life.
      AWESOME!!*^ <---born drunk---------drink sometimes---------never drink--> galleleo

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

I don't/have never and don't plan on ever. Not for me. I don't think it's wrong or right or whatever you may be assuming I think; I just don't trust myself to not screw up my life and there's really no reason to risk it when I'm perfectly happy as is.
        SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
        SSCU Trench Wars Bot/Web Developer

Stayon> That type of thing, when you're married for 50 years but you know you fucked up when you dropped chilli sause on your elitist rich boss, while crossing the cafeteria's lunch zone, getting you fired, because you were distracted admiring the cleaning lady's ass that you beated off to, when your sluggish wife and two retarted kids were asleep.

Comment

i have pretentious ass art fuck friends, so i had cheese, crackers, a bottle of red wine, and watched amelie the first time i drank.

the first time i got trashed i played beer pong with a pro partner who carried the team even though i had to leave every 10 minutes or so to puke in the bathroom.

since then i've found a happy medium.

Comment

I've found that it takes far too much alcohol to have any effect on me. To get to that point on a regular basis just isn't going to happen.

The first time I got really drunk was in Niagara. I shared a bottle of Rum with my brother and his friend. I think I had at least 1/3 of it that night plus a beer and some vodka energy drinks earlier. I didn't get a hangover or anything but have experienced my fair share since. It was fun walking up and down Clifton Hill toasted at night.
            Last edited by Kolar; 08-05-2008, 01:29 PM.

Comment

When I was 7, I took a glass out of the drawer and put it on the counter, opened up a new container of pulp-free orange juice, and poured myself a glass. I then picked up what I thought was my glass and tried downing it as fast as possible. Turns out it was my mom's glass, and it was a screwdriver (in an identical glass on the counter). I ran into my basement screaming "Mom, someone's poisoned the orange juice!"
              1: hed> does aquatiq go to your school
              1: oar> yeah
              1: hed> go talk to her and be like "baby, lemme get those digits"
              1: hed> and after dinner
              1: hed> "howbout you unban apt"

7: flared> so me and my friends talked shit back to him
              7: flared> THEN we find out he's in the crips

3: oar> do you like strawberry shortcake?
              3: Nimesh> my sis does
              3: oar> http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erry+shortcake

Comment

14. dad fed me shots of vodka and gave me a chew.

I ralphed off the end of our porch but didn't wake my mom up $$$
                Originally posted by Tone
                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

i cant remember my first time, lol

but when iw as 16 man...5 of us drank 4 fifths of captains morgans, needless to say still to this day 8-9 years later everytime i smell captains morgan i almost puke.

Comment

I can't exactly remember being that most of my family were all heavy drinkers (imo, one big reason of other reasons why they left the middle east) so I might of been introduced to it at another time, but the best memory I have of me being drunk for the first time was when I was eight.

I was at a family friend's wedding, and I kept taking my dad's jack and coke whenever he went off to go talk to someone. Had like 2 or 3 in total, and got pretty trashed (I was young).

I ended up dancing the night away on the dance floor (pissed off a lot of people because I wanted to dance with everyone nonstop)
                    sigpic
                    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

My brother bought me some beer one night when I stayed at his apartment with his girlfriend, was 11 or 12 I think. After that the sluice gate was opened and my irishinity developed me into the high tolerance alcohol juggernaut I am today.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

i remember being 15 and watching late night with conan o'brien. he had this skit about bourbonade, bourbon + gatorade. sounded like a plan. so the next day i mix up what's left of the bourbon (not a lot) and mix it up with some gatorade (riptide rush). Drank it all down, but it being liquor, and me having never drank before, i didn't feel anything. So i mixed up a martini with some gin an martini mix (yuck). and drank that. waited for like 5 mins, still didn't feel drunk, so i drank some rum and gatorade. Then i remember being really shitface for like 15-20 mins, falling on my face at the front door, then taking a nap. I woke up at 2 am, covered in puke, and preceded to go take a shower. I had no idea what time it was, so when my mom opend the door and was like "What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you drunk?" All i could say was "uhh what makes you think that?" i got off pretty easy though.
                        .fffffffff_____
                        .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                        .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                        .fffffff\______/
                        .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                        .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                        .fffff\________/
                        .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                        .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                        .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                        .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                        .fff\__________/

Comment

First drinking experience?
                          A Liter of Jager, me and Ben.
                          shit was tank-worthy!
                          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
                            I ended up dancing the night away on the dance floor (pissed off a lot of people because I wanted to dance with everyone nonstop)
                            On some good nights, I'm still like this!

I had my first drink when I was 11 or 12, a classmate's bdayparty, we were allowed to mix some beers with 7-up.. couldn't stand the taste of beer at first.. so I was hardly interested..
                            Drinking became fun when I was 14 and was allowed to go out on fridays/saturdays. Back then (not sure if it's still like this in Holland) at 14/15 you could easily buy beer/wine in any supermarket.. So we'd buy Lambrusco (the cheapest wine available) and drink it in a park somewhere, and once a month there was this drum n bass (jungle) party we'd go to. It were the good ol' days.
                            I wish it was still so cheap to get drunk, nowadays much worse than a hangover is the feeling you get when you see your wallet being empty once again..

Comment

Had an uncle who was an alcoholic who ended up shooting at police officers. Don't think I'll be touching it anytime soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X