No announcement yet.

What the FUCKING FUCK IS THIS????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now if we was in the streets, someone would of bust a cap in his ass, no questions asked.
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

I think the saddest part, is that the Most Hated Family in America had planned to protest at the funeral saying it's "God's punishment of Canada for its liberal laws and policies". I think they're more insensitive than PETA (who if no one noticed, ended up getting free advertisements by not having their ad published).

http://winnipegsun.com/News/Winnipeg...03451-sun.html
      Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
      -Buddha

Comment

so FTR--

Is PETA agaisnt lions, tigers, and bears?

I mean it's not like their "victims" aren't screaming and being torn apart too. Do they protest at zoos, trying to get tigers to eat bamboo? These people claim to have animals in mind, but their minds are too small to even realize the many hypocracies they're guilty of.

And fuck, i don't think the "any publicity's good publicity" works as well for PETA, the crazies find each other one way or another.
        .fffffffff_____
        .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
        .ffffff|ff __fffff|
        .fffffff\______/
        .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
        .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
        .fffff\________/
        .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
        .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
        .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
        .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
        .fff\__________/

Comment

the first human hominids Australopithecus Robustus ate nuts and berries because of their strong jaws, and Australopithecus Africanus hunted and fed on Robustus, because of their sharper jagged teeth.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
            the first human hominids Australopithecus Robustus ate nuts and berries because of their strong jaws, and Australopithecus Africanus hunted and fed on Robustus, because of their sharper jagged teeth.
            LOL
            .fffffffff_____
            .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
            .ffffff|ff __fffff|
            .fffffff\______/
            .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
            .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
            .fffff\________/
            .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
            .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
            .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
            .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
            .fff\__________/

Comment

Originally posted by DankNuggets View Post
              LOL
              what
              sigpic

Comment

Well ima tell yall what ida done ida ghone n thur wit my big cockasian cock and cockd dat cocky asian lik he don nevur ben cockd b4 herd? big yella cuntry expoortin dem canonbals n sodamisers n tecapitanators man ida rippen dat toylit rite owta thur n be aflungin dat shit al ovur dem seeds n ovurhan 2 i meen man u troll kings abuncha poonannies man u gonna let that cheek gon com ovur hur n eat yall b4 u do sumthin? man yall fuckd up i meen man i dun watcht plinty a gals b sodamised but shit yall ida gon in thur n puld sumadat mtv shit chall r watchin n pimpd dat litl chynamins ride inta nex twosday, ill don tel u wat. i meen ida grabd da bigist larj rok i cud find n fukin showd brews lee not ta fuk wit mah nappin shiiiiiiit man wat da fukin fuk is this
                Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                i just wish it was longer
                Originally posted by Cops
                it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                X