No announcement yet.

suicidal over badminton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martial arts such as Tae Kwon Do don't get any television coverage either, yet I'm sure there are just as devoted martial artists despite any future goals of "making it big", which I put lightly, because DankNuggets' definition of making it big is getting a lot of television exposure and making lots of cash while doing it.

Badminton just happens to be a great sport, and has a huge following across the globe. If your perception of badminton originates from what Weird Al did on his White and Nerdy video......then I guess you are just that.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Comment

hey reaver gets suicidal over trenchwars, whats the difference here
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Kim View Post
        That's quite ignorant but we'll forgive you.
        badminton such an asian sport
        O HEY KIM
        megaman89> well even if i do comeback i won't elite like i was this season
        Dwopple> so
        Dwopple> you'll have the respsect
        megaman89> prolly be on dwopple level
        megaman89> which is suck
        Box> lol
        Dwopple> thanks
        megaman89> LOL
        Box> am i on dwopple level
        Dwopple> WHOSE IN LB PLAYOFFS FUCKHOLE?
        megaman89> cant go below dwopple level box
        megaman89> :/
        Box> ouch
        Dwopple> hahahha

Comment

Originally posted by Kim View Post
          Martial arts such as Tae Kwon Do don't get any television coverage either, yet I'm sure there are just as devoted martial artists despite any future goals of "making it big", which I put lightly, because DankNuggets' definition of making it big is getting a lot of television exposure and making lots of cash while doing it.

Badminton just happens to be a great sport, and has a huge following across the globe. If your perception of badminton originates from what Weird Al did on his White and Nerdy video......then I guess you are just that.
          i'm sure he was just being a troll to get attention.

or he's really just an idiot.

Comment

badmiton and table tennis and curling....Olympic sports ROFL
            Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
            2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
            2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Originally posted by NoLimitSoldier View Post
              badmiton and table tennis and curling....Olympic sports ROFL
              Alright so this is the most ignorant thing i've ever read. First off you sound like a complete moron with the mispelling of badminton and everything. 2nd of all do you even know how hard these people work? By laughing you are just showing how little you know about these sports and about life in general. Really, just don't talk. <_<
              4:BigKing> xD
              4:Best> i'm leaving chat
              4:BigKing> what did i do???
              4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
              4:BigKing> ???? why though
              4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
              4:BigKing> xD

Comment

you are completely right because when i think of all time best sports and athletes those are the top 3 sports that come to mind?

Edit: Rofl
                Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Originally posted by NoLimitSoldier View Post
                  you are completely right because when i think of all time best sports and athletes those are the top 3 sports that come to mind?

Edit: Rofl
                  i forgot for a while how much i truly dislike reading anything you have to say.
                  thanks for the reminder

Comment

In the South-East Asian countries, badminton is like a one-hit-wonder to a better life for most people. People train their ASSES off to make it to a higher level, and only 1 in a copious thousand get scouted and move on to a higher level. There's a huge following to it in Asia and some parts of Europe.

Watch: http://www.glumbert.com/media/badminton and you'll realize it's not so much of a backyard sport.

Comment

Working...
                    X