• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama's running mate REVEALED

And the winner is Joe Biden

Comments?
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Smart move by Obama. Biden's experience, especially on foreign relations, is really good for Obama's campaign.
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

'bama/bidenn
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

you will forget that this post ever happened. -ph
        Last edited by PH; 08-27-2008, 01:45 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Obama Bin Biden

Comment

who else could he have really picked? Was a no brainer.

I was already convinced on 08.16.08

Originally posted by 404 Not Found View Post
            Frankly I would rather have Obama & Biden over a McCain & Lieberman or Lindsey Graham ticket.
            Now let's see if Gramps picks Lieberman
            May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

who else could he have really picked? Was a no brainer.

I was already convinced on 08.16.08

I agree with this, the news media has been swarming over Biden. If anyone listened to the actual reporting describing the covering of Biden, it was evident that he would be picked.

hahahah gramps, But I really don't think Gramps will pick Lieberman, Lieberman is hated by both the democrats and the republicans. No one likes him lol. Plus, his new name is Sore Loserman.
              4:BigKing> xD
              4:Best> i'm leaving chat
              4:BigKing> what did i do???
              4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
              4:BigKing> ???? why though
              4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
              4:BigKing> xD

Comment

biden has made some bad press stints lol it wasnt even long ago when he made a speech stating he would run with or against mccain. You cant say your willing to run with someone and then trash them when on the other side, it would make him look like a hypocrit
                Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

"The presidency is not something that lends itself to on-the-job training,'" - Joe Biden.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Isn't he 2 years short of McCain's age, 2 billion years old?

Comment

carlin is dead and mccain is still alive, which is why i don't listen to people who tell me to quit smoking cigarettes
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

What could work against this though, is that Obamas main line is that he wants to change Washington, yet Biden has been there for ages.
                        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                          What could work against this though, is that Obamas main line is that he wants to change Washington, yet Biden has been there for ages.
                          Biden has always fought the good fight, and never represented bad Washington, but the hopeful Washington. Look up his stances on just about everything, he's open to change and works for the people.
                          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

I wanted Sebelius.

oh well, Biden's second best
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
                              Biden has always fought the good fight, and never represented bad Washington, but the hopeful Washington. Look up his stances on just about everything, he's open to change and works for the people.
                              I didn't mean to say that Biden was some old fart who wouldn't wanna change. I don't know him well enough for that. I am saying, the republicans can say (and face it, it is not like they are that fond of the truth or facts), Biden has been around in Washington for ages, he is the kind of guy Obama wants to change, yet he gets him as his running mate.

There is plenty of Americans who will just buy into this whether it is true or not.
                              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                              X